Vol. 3 Ch. 27 The Weapons

Your POV

I looked at the table of weapons in front of me and thought of different things that I could use. I could have Iron Man's hand repulsor, I thought. And maybe have a Fire blade. I turned to Mary and said, "I know what weapons I want." Mary nodded and said, "Okay, in order to make sure that you're ready for missions again, you'll be using the training room. That way, you can truly get the hang of using your cybernetic arm to the best of your ability." I nodded and headed off to the training room to get started. Then I made my hand have the repulsor function stay permanently visible on my hand.

3rd Person POV

A while after Y/N had left for the training room, Team RWBY, along with JNPR and CFVY, came into the therapy room to congratulate him on finishing his therapy, but he wasn't there. Yang went over to Mary and asked, "Excuse me, Ms. Mary?" Mary replied, "What can I do for you Ms. Xiao Long?" Yang asked, "Have you seen my boyfriend anywhere?"

Mary nodded and said, "Oh yes, you see he─" She was cut off by Ozpin and Goodwitch as they walked into the room. Then Ozpin said, "I believe I can answer that if you don't mind Ms. Mary?" She nodded and replied, "Of course, Headmaster." Then Ruby asked, "Professor Ozpin, what's going on? Is Y/N ok?" Velvet added, "Nothing bad happened to him, right?" Then Coco said, "Yeah, where is that cute little nerd? I was hoping to tease him a bit."

Yang glared at Coco as everyone else yelled, "Coco!!" Coco just looked at them and said, "What? I'm just kidding!" Ozpin cleared his throat to get their attention and said, "I assure you all, Mr. L/N is fine. He's using the training room to test something out." Goodwitch then asked, "What test, Headmaster?" Ozpin smiled and said, "Well, why don't we see for ourselves?"

At that moment, Ozpin activated his scroll and some screens that were showing Y/N in the training room appeared in front of everyone. Then Ironwood and Winter show up. After their introduction, a small conversation, and explanation on what's happening, they all return their attention to the screen and Ironwood said, "So he made a new weapon, what does it do Oz?" Winter said, "I'm curious as well." Ozpin smiled and said, "You'll have to wait and see."

They all looked at the screen and see Y/N trying to set up the training program. But by accident, the training room's system glitches and made Y/N accidentally activated it on the hardest setting, which only Ozpin uses. Y/N saw this and said, "Oh crap." Back with everyone else, Ironwood said, "That's not good." Yang gasped and said, "Y/N!!" Goodwitch turned to Ozpin and said, "Headmaster, we must turn the program off immediately!!" Ozpin stopped her and said, "Wait."
Everyone else responded, "What?!" Ironwood looked at Ozpin and said, "With all do respect, have you lost your mind?! That's the most advanced training program on Remnant, only you have been able to clear it!" Ozpin smiled and said, "Just wait. I have faith in him, don't you all feel the same?" Y/N took a deep breath and said, "Time to make the chimi-fucking-changas!"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.