Vol. 5 Ch. 46 Thinking With Portals

Your POV

Weiss turned to her miniature Arma Gigas and made it grow, destroying the cage in the process. She quickly made her way towards Yang and I, with the now giant Arma Gigas following close behind. Yang looked at Arma Gigas and asked, "What is that?"

Weiss replied, "Don't worry about it. What are you two doing here?" Yang gestured to Raven and said, "Well, that's my mom and she can take us to Ruby." Then Raven responded, "Ugh." Weiss replied incredulously, "Your mom kidnapped me?!" Yang looked at Raven and said, "You kidnapped her?!"

Yang, Weiss, and Arma Gigas turned and ran to fight the bandits, but I flew into the sky and slammed back down to the ground, causing a small crater to appear, stopping the fight before it starts. Then I shouted, "Enough!"

Raven looked at me and said, "Thank you." Then she said to everyone else, "If you people don't keep it together, this place will be crawling with Grimm." Then Raven turned to Vernal and said, "Give the girl her weapon back." Vernal looked surprised at the command, then tossed Myrtenaster to Weiss. Then Raven said, "You three. In my tent. Now."

Yang asked, "Why?" Raven answered, "If you're really going after your sister, then you need to know the truth." Then Raven entered her tent and the bandits went back to their own businesses. Weiss placed her hand on her chest in relief.

Yang turned to her and said, "Sorry about─" Suddenly, Weiss drops Myrtenaster, strongly hugs Yang and said, "I missed you so much." Yang replied, "I've missed you, too." Yang put her hand on the back of Weiss' head and hugged back as her summon disappears. I crossed my arms and said, "I also missed you, Weiss. Do I get a hug too?"

Yang looked at me and said, "Really?" I chuckled and said, "I was just kidding about the hug." Then Weiss came over to me and hugged me anyways. I smiled at the hug and said, "Aww. Thanks, Weiss." Weiss pulled away and said, "I missed you as well, Y/N."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N holding onto an out-of-control garden hose)

Weiss looked at Yang and said, "It's okay if... you're not okay." Yang turned to Weiss and said, "You didn't believe what she said, right?" Weiss answered, "I... of course not. Well, not all of it. It was crazy. We have Dust, Semblances... But, I mean, there's no such thing as magic. What about you, Y/N?"

I hesitated to answer and was cut off by a bird caw. We watch it fly in front of us and Weiss said, "A raven?" Yang replied, "I've... seen that bird before." Weiss said, "Maybe it belongs to your mom?" The three of us continued to watch the raven fly in the dusk-colored sky. It descends, flying and weaving between the trees, before shapeshifting into Raven herself. Raven landed back on the ground on her feet, while Yang and Weiss have shocked expressions as she stands back up. I just stood there, smirking.

Yang asked her mom, "How... did you do that?" She answered, "Well, I could explain it to you..." Raven then drew Omen, slashing behind her, creating a portal with her Semblance. Then she continued, "...or you could ask your uncle." Yang asked, "You're letting us go?"

Raven replied, "I'm giving you a choice. Stay here, with me, and I'll answer all your questions and more. We can have a fresh start." Yang glared at her and Raven stepped to the side of her portal and said, "Or you can go back to Qrow and join Ozpin's impossible war against Salem, and meet the same fate as so many others. But can you really go back to trusting someone that's kept so much from you?"

Weiss reacts timidly and I just stayed quiet, while Yang just glared at her mother. Then Yang said, "All I care about is making sure my sister is safe." Raven replied, dissatisfied with Yang's response, "Ugh..."

Then Yang and I hopped onto Bumblebee and Weiss had her arms wrapped tightly around my torso. However, before we could enter the portal, Raven addressed her daughter one more time, saying, "Yang. If you side with your uncle, I may not be as kind the next time we meet..." Weiss and I rolled our eyes and looked ahead. Then Yang said, "You weren't kind this time either." Then we proceeded through the portal on Bumblebee.

3rd Person POV

Ruby grabs the tea tray and heads to the living room while Ren continues to cook. Ruby looked at the tea tray and said, "So, we didn't know how many people were coming, so we just cooked all of it." She looked up, and gasped as she dropped the tea tray and its contents, which shatter on the floor. She stared in disbelief at the sight of not only Qrow, but of her older sister Yang, Yang's boyfriend Y/N, and her teammate Weiss. Yang approaches her little sister.

Ruby said, with her voice cracking, "Yang, I... I'm so sorry! I-I should've stayed, and I should've talked to you more! I'd─I just..." Tears started pouring from her eyes as Ruby said, "I wasn't sure if you wanted me around and─" Suddenly, her big sister gave her a strong hug. Ruby's lips quivered, and she looked toward her sister. Yang said, "I love you." Then tears streamed from her eyes as well. Ruby sobbed as she leans into her sister's hug and said, "I love you too."

Jaune, Ren and Nora entered the room, smiling at the sight of the two sisters embracing each other. Qrow smiled as well. Oscar Pine entered the room and said, "Uh..." He looked up, seeing Ruby and Yang hugging, and smiled. Weiss smiled as she wiped a tear from her eye, before frowning while looking down. Then Ruby said, "Weiss."

Weiss looked up, and saw the two sisters open their arms up for her. She smiled and eagerly joined them in their hug. Everyone smiles as they watch three of the five Team RWBY members embrace. Then Y/N said, "What about me?" Everyone chuckled and Yang said, "Alright, come here, you nerd!" Then he joined them in the hug.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.