Vol. 2 Ch. 22 Thinking

Yang's POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Yang waiting for an update on Chibi Y/N's condition)

After we took care of the Grimm and Torchwick was arrested, I noticed that my boyfriend was still unconscious from the train colliding with the wall. I picked him up and rushed him to the infirmary. The doctors took him and said they let me know what his condition was.
I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room, when a nurse came out and said, "Ms. Xiao Long? I have some news about Mr. L/N for you." I went over to the nurse and asked, "How is he?" She looked at me and said, "He's going to live. The only thing is that the bullet that hit his left shoulder severely damaged the nerves in his left arm. As a result, he has a high chance of no longer having the ability to use that arm. I'm afraid that there's two options for him. Option One, we try to fix the nerves in his left arm so he might have the ability to still use his left arm. But there's a possible chance of it not working. Or Option Two, we could amputate his arm and replace it with a cybernetic prosthetic that would guarantee him the ability to use his left arm once more. The cybernetic arm would also be able to glitch through things whenever he uses his semblance. Professor Ozpin has allowed you to be the one to decide since you are Mr. L/N's girlfriend. I know that this is a lot to take in, so I'll give you some time to think about it. But I'll need to give the doctor an answer by the end of the day." I nodded and left. I went to the roof of the dorm building to think. I quickly pulled out my Scroll and texted Ruby.

I put my Scroll away and started to think to myself

I put my Scroll away and started to think to myself. Y/N would probably be happy with whichever option I picked. But if I choose the first option, he doesn't lose his arm, but there's a chance that he might end up only able to use one arm. If I choose the second option, he'd have to get use to having a cybernetic arm in place of his left arm. But he'd be guaranteed to be able to use his left arm. I kept thinking about the pros and cons of each option, and I eventually came to a decision.
I got up and went back to the infirmary. I found the nurse from earlier and she asked, "Have you come to a final decision?" I nodded and said, "Yes, I have."

Which option do you think Yang chose?
Master out.