Vol. 1 Ch. 6 Confession

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N playing with Zwei)

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw that I was alone. I sighed and thought, Well, I hope I didn't miss the food fight already. Just then, Team RWBY and JNPR came in with worried and concerned faces. Especially, Yang, she seems to... not have been sleeping lately, she shot eyes at me when she noticed that I was awake. Then she hugged me and said, "You're awake!" Everyone smiled and I asked, "How long was I out?" "3 days," Blake answered. Then as Yang was still hugging me, she tightened her grip and whispered, "I missed you." I rubbed her back and said, "Well, I'm still here, aren't I?"
Weiss then spoke up and said, "Well, if you don't mind, Y/N, I have a real hard test coming up and I'd like to study." I nodded and said, "Yeah, no problem. Actually, you can all go do whatever. I'll be here for another hour or two waiting for the nurse to release me." Everyone, except for Yang, then left the room, so I asked her, "I thought you were going to leave with the others?" Then she said, "Y/N, I want to tell you something. Something before my heart explodes and can't take it anymore."
I looked at her and she said, "Y/N, I have been liking you as a friend for the past few months and I never even realized how many times I've stared at you, flirted with you. Damnit, I even took pictures of you secretly!" I nodded and she said, "But Y/N! I...I like you!" I replied, "I like you too, Yang." Then she said, "No, not like that! I like-like you, Y/N!" I looked at her and said, "What do you mean?" Then she said, "I'm in love with you, Y/N!"
I smiled and said, "I love you too, Yang! I've had a crush on you since I first met you. But if we were to start dating, then there something that you should know about me." Yang looked at me and said, "What is it?" I looked away and said, "Remember when we first met, how I told you that I lost my parents? Well, I wasn't completely telling you the truth." Yang looked at me confused and said, "Then what's the truth?" I sighed and said, "I'm not from Remnant. I'm not even from this universe. I shouldn't even be here. I'm from a different universe, from a planet called Earth. This entire universe is just a TV show on Earth, and I'm a big fan of it. I was just doing an update on my computer and something weird happened. The next thing I knew, I was in this universe, in Remnant. Then I ran into you in Junior's club. But I had a crush on you before that even happened. The truth is that I'm just a nerd that got lucky."
I looked down, expecting Yang to walk away from me. Then I felt a hand on my chin. Yang turned my head to face her and said, "Sure it sounds kinda crazy, but I believe you. And that doesn't change the way I feel about you. Even if you are from a different universe, I still love you." I smiled and said, "Thanks, Yang." She smiled and kissed me on the lips. I melted into it and kissed her back.

I hoped that you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.