Vol. 4 Ch. 39 Here's Tai!

Taiyang's POV

The Next Morning

I finally got back home. I go inside and Zwei runs up to me and greets me. I scratched his head and said, "Hey, buddy. Did you miss me?" He barked in reply. I smiled and called out to Yang and Y/N, "I'm home!"

Your POV

I woke up to Tai yelling from downstairs, "I'm home!" Yang and I both looked at each other wide-eyed. We quickly hoped into the shower to hide and Yang turned the water on. We heard the door open, followed by Tai saying, "Yang? Y/N? Which one of you is in here?" I panicked and said, "I am. I think Yang is in the backyard somewhere." Tai replied, "Okay, thanks. Y/N." Then he shut the door.

Yang looked at me and said, "The backyard? Are you stupid?" I looked at her and said, "Sorry, I panicked." She sighed and said, "It's a good thing that I love you." Then we both got out of the shower and got dressed. We went downstairs and Tai pulled me aside into the other room. He crossed his arms and said, "So, do you want to tell me what you and Yang were doing in the shower together?"

I looked at him wide-eyed and said, "How did you know about that?" He answered and said, "Oh, a drunk little birdie told me." I immediately thought, God Dammit Qrow! I sighed and said, "Yang insisted that we showered together since we were dating. It was all her idea originally. But I love her more than anything else in the universe. So don't be angry with her. If anything, be angry with me."

Tai smiled and said, "I understand. In fact, if you two had sex, I wouldn't really care. But if I find out that you got Yang pregnant, then I better also hear that you two are engaged, if not, married. Otherwise, you'll regret it." I nodded and said, "Speaking of which, do I have your blessing to marry her?" Tai smiled and nodded. Then he said, "Yes, but I'm afraid that you'll have to also ask Raven." I nodded and said, "I kinda figured that."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N flying into a tree)

I was in the living room watching some TV, while Yang was in the kitchen, rinsing a glass. As she lifted it out of the sink, it slipped out of her fingers and she gasped as it fell to the floor and shattered. Yang reared back with a cry. She clung to the countertop and panted, out of breath due to fright. I got up and rushed over to her. I helped her up, while also trying to calm her. Her fist came down against the countertop, and Yang got herself under control. From the doorway, Tai was watching with concern, before turning away without saying a word.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.