Vol. 3 Ch. 30 When It Falls

A/N: I put quite a few references in this chapter.

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Neo flirting with Chibi Y/N)

I was with Yang when the Fall of Beacon started. Eventually Yang and I met up with Weiss after the Paladin had powered down. Weiss doubles over, exhausted, leaning on Myrtenaster to keep herself standing. Yang and I went over to her and Yang said, "Weiss! You're okay! Have you heard from Ruby?"

Unfortunately, due to chaos of the Fall, I couldn't even remember where Ruby went after Roman got killed by a Grimm. Weiss shook her head and Yang asked, "What about Blake?" Weiss answered, "She went after an Alpha..." Then she pointed in the direction that Blake ran and continued, "and some members of the White Fang." Then Yang said, "You look for Ruby. We'll meet up with Blake."

Yang and I hurried off in the direction that Weiss pointed, while the heiress gives a thumbs up. Suddenly a bunch of Ursai and Beowolves came towards us. I looked at Yang and said, "You go find Blake, I'll take care of the Grimm. I love you, Goldilocks. Be safe." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Glitchy. And the same thing goes for you." I nodded and said, "Now go!"

In my mind, I was thinking, Hopefully I can take care of these Grimm quick enough to prevent Yang from losing her arm. I pulled out Techno in its Katana mode and held up my repulsor hand. As the Beowolves came to me, I stabbed them and killed them. As I did this, I said, "You get to die! And you get to die! And you get to die! You all get to die!"

After I finished off the Beowolves, I looked at the Ursai and said, "You want some? You want some? Do you want a piece of me?" They kept charging me, so I said, "Let's dance...and by dance I mean kill each other!"

I switched Techno back into a revolver and started shooting the Grimm, using Techno in my right hand and using my repulsor on my left hand. When I finally got rid of the last Ursa, I spun Techno in my hand and put it in my holster. Suddenly I was attacked by an Nevermore that I hadn't seen. It pinned me down on the ground with its talons, with one of the talons stabbing me on the right side of my stomach. I groaned in pain and said, "Stupid bird, should've gone for the hand." Then I blasted it with my Repulsor.

I got up and held my wound with my right hand. Then I saw two Boarbatusks rolling towards me. I managed to dodge one, but the other hit my leg hard. I turned my hand into a fire blade and killed the two Boarbatusks. Then I realized that Yang and Blake needed me and I used that adrenaline to rush over to the dining hall.

When I got there, I saw that Adam had already cut off Yang's arm. As Adam approached Blake and Yang, I called out to him, "Hey, Taurus! Yeah you, the dummy with the horns!" He turned to face me and said, "Oh look at this, another one of Blake's friends." I frowned and said, "Leave my teammates and friends alone!" He laughed and said, "What are you going to do if I don't?" I held up my repulsor and said, "I'll kill you!" Then I blasted his hand, knocking the sword out of his hand. He ran at me and went to punch me, but I caught his fist. Raged and confused, he asked, "Who are you?" I smirked slightly and said, "I'm Batman!"

Then I knocked him out with an uppercut. I went over to Blake and Yang to help them. Then my adrenaline wore off and my wounds got the best of me and my final thought was, I guess there's some things that can't be changed, even if I knew about ahead of time. Then everything went black.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I have a lot of ideas for the rest of the story.
Master out.