Vol. 1 Ch. 4 Prove It

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N reading Chibi Blake's book, Ninjas Of Love)

I was in the dorm room with Ruby and Blake. I was laying on my bag, playing on the Scroll I had gotten. Then Ruby said, "I'm hungry, anyone want to come with me?" I shooked my head and Blake, who was reading, said, "I'm good." Ruby nodded and left. I need to tell someone the truth about where I'm from, I thought. Blake would probably be the best person to tell first. I sat up, turned towards Blake, and said, "Hey, Blake. Can I tell you something that I've been hiding from the team?"
She looked up from her book and said, "Why tell me and not the whole team at once?" I sighed and said, "Because I don't know how everyone else is going to react. I also know that I'm not the only one hiding something." Blake seemed to tense up when I said that. Then she said, "Alright, what is it?" I took a deep breath and said, "I'm not from Remnant. I'm not even from the universe. I shouldn't even be here. I'm from a different universe, from a planet called Earth. This entire universe is just a TV show on Earth, and I'm a big fan of it. I was just doing an update on my computer and something weird happened. The next thing I knew, I was in this universe, in Remnant."
Blake set her book down and said, "You sound like you're crazy. If this was all just a show where your from, then prove it." I sighed and said, "Okay then, let me see your ears. The ones under the bow. I also know that you're an former member of the White Fang." Her eyes went wide and she said, "Okay, now I believe you. Please don't tell the others." I nodded and said, "I won't tell them until you decide that you want to. But only if you don't tell anyone about me, especially Yang. I'll let them know when I'm ready."
Blake nodded and said, "I take it you have a crush on Yang?" I blushed and said, "Yes. But don't tell her, please." Blake smiled and said, "I won't." I smiled and said, "Thanks, Blake." She nodded and went back to reading.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.