Vol. 2 Ch. 15 Asking Her

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby trying to eat a giant cookie that's bigger than her)

I had gotten released from the infirmary and changed back into my normal clothes. I walked into the fighting area where Mrs. Goodwitch had class. I walked into the stands, without letting Yang see me. As I walked over, Weiss noticed me, but I put a finger on my lips. She nodded as I went behind Yang.
Then I wrapped my arms around Yang's waist and said in a deep tone, "Hey, Blondie. How about we both go back to my dorm?" She got loose, punch me in the stomach hard, and said, "Sorry, buddy! But I already have a boyfriend!" I fell back, groaned in pain, and said weakly, "I know." Yang turned around to face me, then she hugged me, and said, "Oh, Y/N, it's just you. I'm sorry, I thought that you were just some random guy hitting on me." I smiled weakly and said, "My fault. I shouldn't have done that to begin with." She helped me up and I sat down next to her. Then I said, "Hey, Goldilocks?" Yang looked at me and said, "Yeah?" I took a deep breath and said, "Would you like to go to the dance with me?"

Yang's POV

I smiled and kissed him passionately. Then I pulled away and said, "I thought you'd never ask." He smiled and said, "Hey, Goldilocks. Can I ask you something else that might be awkward?" I raised an eyebrow and nodded. He took a deep breath and said, "Would y-you m-mind if w-we slept t-together in our underwear t-tonight?" I smirked and replied in a slightly seductive tone, "Of course, we can. I can't wait to see more of my sexy nerd." He blushed a dark red and said, "Okay, but I'm not ready for us to 'Yang' each other yet." I nodded and said, "I understand. I'll wait until you're ready. I'm not going to force you to do it if you're not ready. I love you, Glitchy."
He looked at me and said, "Glitchy?" I smiled and said, "That's my nickname for you. Or would you prefer me to call you Sexy instead?" He blushed and said, "No. Glitchy is fine." Then we both went back to our dorm and went to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.