Vol. 7 Ch. 56 Atlas At Last

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Roman being a dum dum)

When we got to Atlas and our handcuffs were removed, Winter noticed Weiss' black eye and asked, "What happened to your eye?!" Weiss replied, "I kissed my friend's fiancé, that's what happened." I could tell by the look on both Winter and the General's faces, that they would probably want to know more. Then my fiancée said, "I heard what you said about my Glitchy from Cordovin, Winter." Winter looked kinda embarrassed and said, "Oh, umm... It was just a compliment, nothing more." Weiss said, "Then why are you blushing?"

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Zwei having a puppy dream and barking in his sleep)

As General Ironwood was briefing us on the situation in Atlas, both Weiss and Winter were both holding ice packs on their black eyes. Meanwhile, Yang was holding me by my waist from behind. I sighed and thought to myself, At least I know Yang really loves me.

When Penny escorted us to the dorms, she gave Yang and I our own dorm since we were engaged. I got ready for bed and Yang pounced on me. Then she said, "Since you kissed Weiss, you are going to make it up to me. And I know exactly what you and I are going to do." I blushed and got ready for a long night.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby chasing after Chibi Y/N who stole her cookie jar)

Yang and I were woken up by Penny who looked at us and said, "It's time to wake up you two!" Yang and I covered our naked bodies with the blanket and Yang said, "Penny, do you mind?" Penny gasped and said, "My sincerest apologies. I am sorry for intruding on your privacy." I sighed and said, "It's alright, Penny. But try not to do it again." She nodded and left the room.

Yang looked at me and smiled. Then she said, "Hey, Y/N. I forgot to mention something last night. I was on my period, so I could be pregnant soon." I blushed and said, "Okay. I hope we can get married before we have a baby." She nodded and kissed me on the cheek. I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you, Yang." She smiled and said, "I love you too, Y/N."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm probably going to post one more chapter for this book and then I'll probably start a new one.
Master out.