Vol. 1 Ch. 3 Beacon

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N running from a furious Chibi Yang)

After Ozpin gave his speech and everyone was gathered in the ballroom for the night, I changed into my pajamas bottoms and didn't worry about a shirt. I walked into the ballroom and heard Yang whistle in my direction. I had to control myself since I had still had a crush on her. Then she said, "Hey, Y/N, why don't you lay down next to me." I shrugged, went over to her, and set my bag down next to hers. Then I laid down. Yang then said, "So, hot stuff, how long have you been hiding your sexy abs from me?" I blushed and said, "Uh...since forever." Yang smirked and said, "Well, Momma likes what Momma sees." I gulped and said, "Y-you d-do?" She smiled and said, "Of course I do." I blushed even more and said, "Well, goodnight, Yang." She smirked and said, "Goodnight, Sexy." Then she turned to see what Ruby was doing. I covered my face with embarrassment and eventually fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I yawned and woke up. Then I realized that there was an unusual weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Yang sprawled out on her sleeping bag with her head on my bare chest. I blushed darker than Ruby's cape. I tried to get up without waking up Yang, but Yang clung to my arm. I decided to face the inevitable and wake up Yang. When Yang realized what she was doing, she let me go and said, "Sorry, Y/N. I guess I just couldn't resist." I nodded and left to go change.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N face planting into a tree in the Emerald Forest)

Ozpin assigned me as the 5th member of team RWBY. When we all in our room, then Weiss said, "There's only 4 beds, where's Y/N going to sleep?" Yang smirked and said, "He could sleep with me..." I blushed and said, "I can use my sleeping bag." Then we all went to bed.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know that I kinda skipped a lot of things, but I'm kinda eager to get to the moments in Beacon that I have planned.
Master out.