Vol. 4 Ch. 43 Long Way To Go

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Neo stealing Chibi Y/N's ice cream)

Yang and I had stopped and made camp for the night. We were both laying in the same sleeping bag. Yang was fast asleep on my chest. I was woken up by a sound nearby that sounded like a Grimm. I carefully got up without waking up Yang and activated the night vision on my Holo-Glasses. I followed the source and saw that it was an Ursa. I raised my repulsor and went to blast it. But before I could, I was pinned down by a Nevermore feather. The feather had landed on my left forearm, a few inches from my wrist. I groaned and activated my other repulsor on my right hand. I blasted the Nevermore out of the sky, then killed the Ursa after it clawed my leg. Then the Nevermore dove down towards me and I blasted its face in before it hit me.

I glanced at my Aura level and saw that it was near red. I limped back to the camp and felt exhaustion take over, as I passed out onto the ground next to Bumblebee.

The Next Morning

Yang's POV

I woke up and yawned. Then I realized that Y/N was gone. I got up and found Techno still laying on the ground by the sleeping bag. I picked it up and put it in my jacket. I quickly rolled up the sleeping bag. I carried it to Bumblebee to put it in the storage compartment. When I got to Bumblebee, I saw Y/N laying on the ground next to my bike. I set the sleeping bag down and rushed over to him. I saw some scratches and a partially filled hole on his left arm. I quickly checked his aura and saw that it was slowly regenerating. I picked Y/N up and set him on my bike. I climbed on and continued to drive towards the town where we could catch a ship that would take us to Anima.

After about an hour, I felt some movement behind me, followed by two arms quickly wrap around my waist. I heard Y/N say, "Dear god! Yang?! Couldn't you have waited until I woke up?" I giggled and said, "Yeah, but where's the fun in that? Besides, we need to catch a ship ride to Anima." He sighed and said, "I guessed you're right." I smiled and said, "You know it. Now how are we going to fix your arm?" He answered, "The nanomachines that it's made of will self-repair the arm. It'll always do that as long as I'm not dead." I nodded and said, "Oh, that's pretty cool." I felt him kiss my hair and he said, "I know. Mind if I play some music from my universe until we get there?" I smiled and said, "I don't mind at all." Then I heard him do a couple things on his Scroll and start the music.

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.