Vol. 4 Ch. 34 Success!

Your POV

The Next Day

I was in the spare bedroom, shirtless, working on my bracelet. I had just finished up constructing the bracelet for my right hand. I had taken care of the easiest part of making it. Now the hard part, removing some of the nanomachines from my left arm and reprogramming them to work separately and fuse with the bracelet.

I grabbed my Scroll and connected to my arm. Then I started to code my arm to remove my left hand and form a new one. Then my hand fell off and my arm recreated a new left hand. I picked up the one on the floor and started reprogramming it to work with the bracelet and connect to my nerves. It quickly reformed and I attached it to the bracelet. Once the nanomachines made contact with the bracelet, they fused into it and started to connect into my nervous system like my left arm was. I winced in pain as it did that. Once it was done, I rippled my fingers to activate it. (A/N: similar to how Stark deactivates his hand in the GIF below, but in reverse)

 (A/N: similar to how Stark deactivates his hand in the GIF below, but in reverse)

It activated and the nanomachines quickly and quietly formed around my hand. I rippled my fingers the other direction and the nanomachines retracted back into the bracelet. I smiled and thought to myself, Now I just have to test it.

I grabbed my jacket, put it on, and went outside. I activated my right repulsor, then activated my shoes. I jumped up a few feet into the air, and eventually managed to get a hang of it. I smiled and looked up. I flew into the sky and started to fly above Patch. Just then, Yang called me. I briefly panicked, lost control, and crashed into a tree. I sighed after I realized that I wasn't hurt. Then I answered my Scroll through my Holo-Glasses and said, "Hey, Blondie. What's up?"

She replied, "Not much. I was just wondering where you went. Also why do you sound out of breath?" I panicked and said, "Uhh.... I was testing something and ran into a bunch of Grimm." I went back to flying and said, "Speaking of which, kinda busy at the moment, talk when I get back bye." Then I hung up and thought to myself, I am so dead if she finds out that I was lying. I landed in the backyard and deactivated my right repulsor along with my shoes. Then I went inside to find Yang standing there tapping her foot impatiently, while holding Techno in her hand. She looked at me and said, "So do you want to tell me what you were really doing?"

I looked down and said, "I was testing my flight stabilizers. I finally got stable flight and got carried away with it. I'm sorry." She walked over to me and put her hand on my chin. Then she kissed my cheek and said, "Then why didn't you just tell me?" I scratched the back of my neck and said, "I thought you'd be mad at me." She smiled and said, "You're a nerd, and I know you're bound to be an idiot from time to time. But that's just you being yourself. And I love you for who you are. Not just because you're hot. That's a bonus."
I smiled and said, "Thanks, Yang. Now I need a shower." She smiled and said, "My dad's not here since he's teaching at Signal. So I was thinking, how about I join you in there." I blushed and said, "Only because I love you."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.