Epilogue

Your POV

8 Years Later

I woke up next to my wife, Yang, and watched as she slowly yawned and opened her beautiful lilac eyes. I kissed her and said, "Morning, Yang." She smiled and said, "Morning, Hotshot." Then I heard a voice shout, "Mommy! Daddy!" Then I felt something jump on top of me. I sat up and saw our 6 year old daughter, Violet, sitting on my lap. She had Yang's hair and my eyes.

I smiled and said, "Hey, honey. Head on downstairs. Mommy and I will be down there to make breakfast." Violet jumped up and said, "Yay!" Then she ran downstairs. I turned to face Yang and said, "I'm so glad that I ended up here in this universe. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have such a great and sexy wife."

Yang smiled and said, "And I wouldn't have had such a sexy nerd in my life. I'm glad that you ended up here too." I smiled and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you, Goldilocks." She kissed me and said, "I love you too, Glitchy." We kissed passionately.

Then we heard Violet shout from downstairs, "Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Ruby and Grandpa are here!" Yang and I pulled away from the kiss and I said, "We probably shouldn't keep them waiting." Yang smirked seductively and said, "Or we could have some fun before we get out of bed." I smiled and said, "Only because I love you."

The End.

I know that this chapter was kinda short, but I was running out of ideas for this book and I have an idea for my next book.

It'll be a Blake X Male Cat Faunus Reader. But I'd like some input on a couple of things:

Should Y/N be an Ex-White Fang member or not?

Should Y/N be a fifth member of team RWBY or should he be the leader of my OC Team?

I hope you all enjoyed this book. I'd appreciate your input on the questions above and I'll let you all know what I decide when I publish the next book.
Master out.