Vol. 6 Ch. 51 Questions

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Neo preparing the Death Ray)

After the train car we were in fell off the tracks, I helped Yang unbury Bumblebee. Then I said, "I think it's time for me to tell everyone what you've been hiding from us, Ozpin. Or should I say, Ozma?" Oscar looked at me and Ozpin said, "Y/N, don't." I shook my head and said, "Everyone else was going to find out from Jinn anyways, and I have a question that I'd like to ask her instead." Yang looked at me and asked, "What are you talking about, Y/N?" I sighed and said, "Once upon a time, there stood a lonely tower that sheltered a lonely girl named Salem..."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby devouring a mountain of chocolate chip cookies)

Once I finished telling the tale and Ozpin went "dormant," I grabbed the Relic of Knowledge and said, "Jinn." Suddenly, the snow stopped, floating in midair. The wind stopped blowing too.

I let go of the Relic as it floated a short distance away, cyan smoke emanates from it. Suddenly, the lamp is enveloped in the smoke, and from it, a giant, semi-nude feminine figure emerges. Her skin and hair colored blue, and decorated with gold jewelry and ornaments. The figure stretches and moans as she has been awakened once again. Jinn said, "Wonderful." Everyone stares in awe at Jinn and she said, "Tell me, what knowledge do you seek? I am Jinn, a being created by the God of Light to aid humanity in its pursuit of knowledge. I've been graced with the ability to answer three questions every one hundred years. You're in luck, as I am still able to answer two questions this era."

I looked at Jinn and asked, "Why does Salem want me dead?" Jinn smiled and said, "You, Y/N L/N, are the one to change the world." Smoke started to surround us and I found myself alone in a blank white space. Then Jinn continued, "You were brought to Remnant by the God of Light and the God of Darkness for a purpose."

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be interesting.
Master out.