Vol. 4 Ch. 40 Was It All A Dream?

Your POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw that my left was normal, not cybernetic anymore. I sat up and saw my mom sitting in a chair next to the bed. I looked at her and said, "M-mom?" She looked up and saw me. Then she hugged me and said, "Thank God! You're awake. Your father and I were so worried when we found you on the floor unconscious in your room."

I thought to myself, Was everything that happened in Remnant real? Did I just dream that Yang was dating me? It would make sense seeing as I somehow had a muscular body too. I looked at my mom and asked, "How long have I been here?" She smiled and said, "Since yesterday." I felt a tear go down my face.

My mom noticed this and asked, "What's wrong, honey?" I sighed and said, "I had a realistic dream that I was in the RWBY universe. And I was in an amazing relationship with one of the characters. She was perfect for me. We loved each other more than anything. And it all felt so real."

My mother smiled and said, "I know. That's because it was real. You're dreaming right now. Just know that even though this is a dream, your father and I will always love you. Now wake up and you'll be back with Yang."

End of Dream

I woke up with Yang asleep on my chest. Yang and I were laying in her bed. Her breathing was steady and she lightly snores every once in a while, which I found kinda cute. My cybernetic arm was wrapped around her with my hand tangled in her golden locks. The smell of lavender filled my senses. My lips graced her forehead and she smiled in her sleep. I'm thankful that I have her in my life, I thought. She's the love of my life. I don't know what would have happened to me if I hadn't run into her that night. But was that a dream? Did I really talk with my mom, or was it just a dream?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.