The ISACs

January 2017

"I feel like I haven't trained enough for the ISACs this year...", Jimin whines at his stylist noona.

"You'll do fine", she waves him off.

"Have you seen Kookie? He's really been going at it. But I'm just sitting around lazily..."

"If you feel that way, then do something about it. Get up and go train with Jungkook, but don't go injuring yourself", she tells him as she fixes his hair.

Jimin just groans and buries his head in his hands, "They're all going to hate me..."

"Oh, shush. Now raise your head again or I can't keep working on your hair."

Reluctantly, Jimin complies, but he goes silent and stares off into the distance, thoughts of self-doubt slowly spiraling.

"You know what I've heard...", the stylist starts, noticing his absent mind.

He looks at her expectantly.

"Apparently you guys are staying at the same hotel as Twice", she says in a low voice, making sure no one overhears.

"Twice?", Jimin raises his eyebrows, "And management allowed it?"

She nods, continuing, "And apparently, Moon is staying with them."

"Moonhae?", now Jimin's eyes widen, "Are you serious?"

"Very... Now you didn't hear it from me though...", she warns him.

Later in the day, six of the boys are getting their dinner from the kitchen. After a long day of practicing, they're all exhausted and hungry. That's when Jimin bursts into the room excitedly.

"You'll never believe what I just heard", he acts cooly as his members look at him expectantly.

"We're staying at the same hotel as Twice and Moon for the ISACs", Jimin cuts right to the chase.

"No way", Jungkook's mouth hangs open.

"Don't they always keep the boy and girl groups separate?", Hoseok inquires.

"They do. I have no idea why they would...", Namjoon ponders, "Where did you hear this from?"

"Stylist noona."

"Chill, guys. You're acting like a bunch of pubescent boys. It's really not a big deal", Yoongi groans.

"But Moonhae is going to be there", Taehyung gulps down some kimchi.

"Speaking of which, don't you still have a story to tell us, Namjoon?", Jimin eyes him.

"A story?", Namjoon echoes innocently, but his eyes tremble a little.

"Oh, yeah! You said you knew Moon from way back in the day!", Hoseok recalls.

"I really don't think...", Namjoon trails off as they beg him to tell the story.

"Alright... Well, we knew each other from when I was in the underground rap scene. We were sort of in the same friend group", Namjoon starts hesitantly.

"No way", Jungkook says once again.

"Remember I had that girlfriend who made me insecure with all of her guy friends? Well, one of her close girl friends was Moonhae", he continues, "And one day after I was on another break with my girlfriend, I hung out with Moon to vent to her. We got really drunk-"

"I'm sorry, but how old were you again?", Jin interrupts.

"We were all underage, it was kind of a messed up friend group, but anyway, that's not the point", Namjoon waves him off, "So we got really drunk and I thought it would be a great idea to kiss her... And then we started making out..."