The Morning After

June 2022

Taehyung stares lovingly into Moonhae's granite eyes across the breakfast table. The night of Jin's wedding was one to be remembered and most definitely tired them out. Maybe it's all the love that's surrounding them that gets them in the mood, but everything seems like it's tinted a soft rose color. Warm, fuzzy and comforting. They're lucky they even got to the hotel breakfast in time.

"Wow", Taehyung can't help sighing out, "I am like so deeply in love with you."

"I would hope so", Moonhae grins up at him, while spreading some jam on a croissant.

Leaning back in his chair, he takes a sip of one of the breakfast drinks they've been served. Life can't seem to get better than this moment right here. One of his six closest friends just got married and he's sitting across from the love of his life that he's been dating for the past four years.

"You know...", she then speaks up slyly, swirling her own drink around in its cocktail glass, "I don't think a wedding would be soooo bad..."

"Really?", he raises an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Yeah... This one didn't seem that bad so...", she puckers her lips.

"I knew you'd come around eventually", he leans forward, admiring her.

"Mmmm", she bites her bottom lip from grinning, "But no wedding for a little while, okay?"

"Okay."

Heading back to their room, they pack everything up to head back to Seoul. It seems like everyone else on their hotel floor is doing the same.

As Moonhae waits out in the hall with the bags, she spots the door to Jimin and Aya's room wide open. Seeing their bags all piled up near the entrance as well, she decides to enter with a little smirk painting her lips.

"Good morning", she greets Aya, who's putting some last-minute things into her handbag.

"Ah, good morning, Moonhae", she seems surprised for a second.

"Where's Jimin?", she inquires slowly as she leans against one of the dressers in the room.

"He's seeing if he can get us some breakfast", she replies while continuing to pack, "We missed breakfast hours."

"Yeah, you guys sure were loud last night", Moonhae crosses her arms.

Aya freezes in her spot, her face turning a dark shade of pink.

"Neighboring rooms and all", Moon gestures towards the thin wall separating her room from this one with a smirk.

"W-well you guys were loud too", Aya stutters in embarrassment, pouting a little.

"That's nothing new", the girl admits shamelessly, then leaning forward slightly interested, "So, I always wanted to know what sex is like with Jimin."

This time Aya chokes on thin air, looking at her friend with a horrified expression. What on earth kind of statement is that?

"Are you drunk?", the younger narrows her eyes.

"They served breakfast mimosas. Whatever", Moonhae shrugs, her demeanor obviously tipsy, "So tell me. A little bit of girl talk, you know? C'mon we've been friends for too long."

"U-um... It's good?", Aya answers timidly.

"Really? That's it?", she doesn't seem very entertained, "Well... I guess, what can you really expect from short fingers like that?"

"Hey!", the girl takes offense to that, "What he can't do with his fingers he makes up for with his tongue!"

"Damn", she gives her props before one-upping her, "Taehyung's good with his tongue and has some long ass fingers. Like they can get all up in there, let me tell you."