Forgiveness

June 2019

Taehyung sits in yet another dressing room long before the concert starts. This time, however, he finally gets a hold of Moonhae on the phone. Beaming at her as he adjusts himself on the couch when she picks up, her familiar face spreads warmth throughout his body when she appears on his screen.

"Hey", he bites his bottom lip, attempting to contain his widening grin.

"Hey", she smirks back, the pink strands of her wig falling into her eyes, "I'm on set right now, but we have a break."

Her dressed up form carries the phone around with her as she heads for the buffet table that was set up for the cast.

"You look great", he lets his tongue glide over his lips when eyeing some of her revealing jumpsuit.

"Oh, I know you love this getup", she teases him, "But let me tell you: I still can't get used to these horrific shoes."

"The heels?", he leans in.

"Taehyung, they're not just heels. I'm fine with heels. These are basically stilts", she complains, whilst moving the camera to show the shoes she's just taken off. The immense platforms on the blue leather boots definitely can't make it easy to move with, let alone do all the running for the scenes she has to shoot.

"Is it okay? I mean with your neck and everything?", worry creeps into his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine", she waves him off, "It's our last few days of shooting anyway. I'm honestly kind of bummed."

"Aw, me too!", a light voice suddenly sounds out on her end of the line.

Moonhae turns to whoever's joined her at the buffet table and smiles brightly, "You're gonna miss me, huh?"

"Yes!", the girl says and Taehyung can picture the pout on her face even before Moon steps towards her so she's in frame.

"Say hi to Aya, Tae", Moonhae chimes.

"Hello, Aya", he greets the youthful girl politely and she does the same in return.

"Isn't her Korean great?", Moon swells proudly as Aya blushes and pushes her playfully to stop.

It's unusual for Moonhae to make such good friends with girls and he's glad she has. Especially in the way she's so sisterly and protecting towards the younger.

"Who are you talking to?", a voice interrupts on Taehyung's end this time. It's Jimin who seems to be interested in his conversation as he walks over to the couch.

"Moonhae", he answers happily, "Oh and her friend Aya's here, too."

"Fun", he pops before trying to sit himself on the armrest of the sofa beside his friend.

When he does so, however, he quickly loses his balance, tumbling off the side in a klutzy manner. Taehyung, who's turned to him sitting on the floor and Moonhae and Aya, who've just witnessed the whole thing over the phone's camera, burst out laughing. Jimin's face turns a bright shade of pink when he hastily straightens himself out, jumping to his feet again.

"Who was that?", Aya manages to ask between breaths of giggles.

"That would be Jimin", Moonhae informs her smugly, "He's always doing stuff like that, don't mind him."

"Yes, I'm Jimin", the embarrassed boy pipes, trying to play along as he successfully seats himself next to Taehyung this time.

"Ah, I remember you", Aya's face lights up in recognition before remembering how he introduced himself to her the first time they met. The memory causes a slight blush to appear on her rounded cheeks.