Truth or Dare

November 2017

"Your hair looks amazing", Jimin smirks mischievously over Moon's shoulder, who's getting styled in front of the mirror.

They have a show together in about two hours and will be performing the song they produced back in June. Jimin, who's already been all done up, has now picked her as a target of his annoyance.

"Sure, Jiminie", she rolls her eyes.

"You know that was a compliment, right?"

"Well then why are you smiling like that?", his cheeky grin just grows wider as she says that.

"I don't know. You just make me happy", he giggles and hugs her tightly from the side like an excited child greeting its new puppy. Her cheek gets squished against his abs and her expression immediately grows darker.

"Jimin, what are you doing?", Jungkook leans forward from his styling chair to eye the two.

"Ok, I've got to get her ready now if you want to make it in time for the show", Moon's stylist scolds Jimin who then releases her from his grasp.

"You guys are no fun...", he throws himself onto the couch, crossing his arms and pouting his lips.

"So I've got this choker to go with your dress", the stylist ignores him and turns back to Moon.

"I'd really rather not wear a choker...", her voice trembles a little.

"It goes perfectly though, just stick it out", she tells her, putting it around her neck and clipping it in the back.

It's a wide satin choker and Moonhae immediately feels like she's suffocating. It's just too tight. Closing her eyes, it's like his hands are on her again, wrapping around her neck and squeezing tightly. Her breathing becomes heavy and she attempts to calm herself, but she just opens her eyes in fear, tugging at the satin fabric to give herself some breathing room.

"Moon, are you okay?", Jimin gets up worriedly when he sees her struggling.

"I need to- Please!", Moon bursts out, still pulling on the choker, tears now in her eyes.

"Take it off of her! Can't you see she's in pain?", Jimin yells at the stylist.

Frantically, she complies, releasing a wheezing Moonhae from the necklace.

"I'm sorry", she pants before darting out of the room, towards the bathroom.

"What happened?", Jungkook looks at Jimin worriedly.

"I'm not sure...", he replies, "I'll go check on her."

Moon heaves air in the corner of the bathroom, sitting on the floor, clutching her knees close to her chest. What is happening to her? Why does she feel like she's dying?

"Moon...?", Jimin knocks lightly on the door to the restroom, but Moon buries her head in her arms.

"Moon?", he says again, this time stepping into the room carefully. He gasps at the sight of the frightened girl in the corner.

"What's going on?", he steps towards her and reaches out to touch her shoulder in a caring manner.

"Don't touch me!", she screams and smacks his hand away. Slowly raising her head to look at Jimin, however, her eyes tremble in fear like he's the scariest thing she's ever laid eyes on.

"Please...", she cowers back, "No more..."

"Moonhae, it's me", he sits down in front of her, so she can see him properly through her tears.