The ISACs pt.2

January 2017

The morning of the Idol Star Athletic Championship is busy for all idols and their teams. Stylists desperately fix their idol's hair and makeup to look presentable and also be able to last throughout the whole day of exercise. The idols themselves pace around nervously, awaiting their turns and worrying about disappointing their teams. However, upon entering the gymnasium, a whole different atmosphere engulfs them. Cheers and screams surround them from all sides, it's their loyal fans who have come to support them.

The day begins with the usual ISAC proceedings and the idols greet their fans with little dance routines and waves and start competing in their sports. Moon stands off to the side of the gymnasium, somewhat near the Twice girls. She scans the crowds of idols and fans to get an overview, putting her hands on her hips. She hasn't even competed yet, but still feels a wave of fatigue hitting her. That's when she hears an array of chaotic arguing coming from behind her. Slowly turning to see what's going on, of course she finds the Bangtan boys in their usual state: Oblivious and completely out of their minds. In a good way, though.

"Moon!", Jimin calls to her cutely, as the boys come closer, "Don't you have your 60m dash now?"

"No, that's not until later", she simply replies.

"Let's warm up together", Jungkook suggests for the whole group, but his eyes are focused on Moon. She's wearing the same pink hoodie and black leggings as the rest of the female contestants, but her dark hair is put up into a wavy ponytail and she didn't leave off her signature red lipstick for the competition.

"Really? I'd rather just sit down somewhere", Moon says honestly.

"Same. Maybe find someplace to nap", Yoongi agrees with her.

"We could dance to warm up", Hoseok suggests, "The fans would love it."

"Dancing's not bad though either...", Moon changes her mind.

"Ok, then. We just have to find the people with the army bombs", Jin grins and looks around.

It seems as though most of the stadium is filled with fans with army bombs. They cheer loudly as BTS looks up at them, waving happily.

"Let's do the Save Me choreography", Jimin makes a suggestion.

"I don't know any of your dances, you don't actually expect me to join you, do you?", Moon waves him off.

"It's fairly simple", Hoseok tells her and Jin scoffs at him loudly.

"Here, I'll teach you", Hoseok grabs her arm and pulls her next to him, "Just the chorus. Now on one-two-three-four you go... da, da, da, da!"

Moon follows his movements slowly at first, but quickly learns how to move.

"You're doing really well", Taehyung smiles sweetly.

"Ok, let's do it for army now", Jimin says and starts singing the chorus loud enough for only their group to hear, "Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me. I need your love before I fall fall..."

The crowd in front of them immediately starts going crazy. Moon, who nails the chorus dance, giggles at the rest of the members. She can't believe they got her to do this. And why is she enjoying it so much?

The group stops dancing after they get to a part Moon hasn't learned yet and clap for each other, simultaneously enjoying army's cheers for them. That's when an announcer's voice starts booming through the loudspeakers, letting everyone know it's time for the 60m dash.

"Oh, shit. I gotta go", Moon realizes and walks towards the dash lanes.

"We'll come watch you!", Jimin follows her excitedly along with the rest of his hyungs.