Revealing

April 2018

The evening where all the boys agreed to go out and eat has come, everyone sitting at the reserved table in one of the restaurant's private rooms. Everyone except for Taehyung that is.

"Really? Is this happening again?", Jungkook leans back in his seat, slightly frustrated.

"He said he'd make up for missing our last dinner by eating out tonight... And now he's not here", Yoongi sighs.

"Whatever, it's fine. Let's just order", Jimin attempts to divert the attention from Taehyung, exchanging a knowing look with Jin.

Unfortunately, Jungkook catches on, his eyes widening a little.

"Wait a minute...", he starts, his eyes now flicking between Jimin and Jin, "Is he ditching us to be with Moonhae?"

The two groan, covering their faces with the palms of their hands in frustration. He couldn't even last two days.

"What do you mean?", Yoongi looks up from his menu suspiciously.

"Well, I might as well say it now-", Jungkook shrugs.

"NO! No, Jungkook, no", Jin gives him a warning glare.

"But-"

"Really, Jungkookie, no", Jimin groans again.

"What is going on?", Namjoon asks, joining the argument.

"Taehyung and-", Jungkook starts again, but immediately feels a sharp pain in his foot as Jimin steps on it under the table, "Ow!"

"What is the matter with you guys?", Hoseok chuckles nervously.

"Nothing", Jin composes himself, sitting up straight and folding his hands on the table, "Jungkook just doesn't know when to shut up."

"Can someone just say what's going on?", Yoongi interjects annoyedly, "What is Taehyung doing with Moonhae?"

And suddenly the dinner table becomes a battlefield. Jungkook's eyes travel swiftly between Jimin and Jin, who are both giving him deadly glares of You better not say anything. The rest of the hyungs watch in shock as the maknae opens his mouth and begins shouting before Jin and Jimin can leap across the table to forcefully silence him.

"Taehyung and Moonhae are sleeping together!"

There's complete silence as everyone takes this in. Jimin is lying across the table, scattering cutlery, with his hand over Jungkook's mouth, whereas Jin is basically on Namjoon's lap, grabbing onto the maknae's collar.

"Wait WHAT?!", Hoseok is the first to speak and he starts laughing hysterically.

When no one else joins in, he dies down a little, his eyes widening, "Are you serious?"

Namjoon pushes Jin back into his seat and Jimin slowly retreats back over the table.

"Yeah, I found out two days ago when I heard them having sex and these two traitors already knew about it and decided not to tell anyone and then tried to keep me quiet!", the words come out like a waterfall, Jungkook finally pouring out all the secrets.

"You WHAT? And you KNEW?", Hoseok's eyes and mouth are rounded in surprise.

"You just happened to hear them having sex?", Namjoon double checks, very confused.

"Yeah, it wasn't like they were being very discreet", the youngest scoffs, "We were walking back to our rooms and were greeted with... those noises in the hallway."

"And you guys found out how?", the leader now turns to the two traitors.

"Jin told me he saw them them coming out of the same closet looking disheveled and secretive. And then I saw Taehyung in the hallway on a separate occasion with red lipstick all over his mouth. And I wanted to tell everyone, but Jin dragged me down with him!", Jimin throws his hyung under the bus.