Valentine's Day

February 2018

The girl feels his arms around her waist and his breath in the crook of her neck. His hands slowly slipping down under the seam of her skirt, a tingling sensation now filling her whole body. Moving herself against the boy behind her, he lets out a soft moan in her ear. She giggles and turns around to face him, pulling his hand away from her area. Gazing up into those cat-eyes, she's completely enamored.

"I need you", he whispers with those small pink lips of his.

Not wasting a second she pulls him in for a kiss, now feeling his hands grasping at her hips and the back of her head. Her heart flutters so much, she needs to take a moment to breathe.

"Oh, Yoongi...", she sighs happily.

Then he spins her around, pulling her along with him and suddenly they're falling. Onto a bed? Onto something soft.

But Moonhae never finds out, because she abruptly awakes from her dream, her skin clammy against her bed sheets.

"What in the world...?", she whispers to herself, trying to make sense of reality.

There's no one else in her bedroom and it's early in the morning. Everything she just experienced was nothing but a harmless wet dream. But why does she still have that tingly feeling running through her?

As she gets up and starts getting ready for the day, she keeps trying to shake away the emotions that come up every time her dream pops into her mind. Looking at the her phone, she realizes it's Valentine's Day.

"Fucking great", she groans, rubbing her face sleepily.

It's probably the first Valentine's Day she's spent alone. She knows it's for the best, but she can't help feel extremely lonely. Thinking back to when Taehyung comforted her last month, holding her so closely, she shivers. But now it's a certain cat-eyed boy who occupies her mind instead.

Eventually she heads to work at the company building, the common kitchen on one of the floors being her first destination, hoping someone either made or ordered some breakfast. Luckily, she finds Jin standing in front of the stove. Unluckily, there's no pan of deliciously cooked food in front of him.

"What are you making?", Moon scrunches her nose up in disgust.

Jin stands in front of what looks like a blender, filled with a weird reddish-brown mixture.

"A smoothie", he smiles proudly, turning to face the girl.

"It looks disgusting", she carefully steps closer to eye the suspicious liquid.

"Ok, first of all, shut the hell up. You just walked into my kitchen. And second: Sit down, missy, and prepare to have your mind blown", he lectures in his usual Jin way.

Naturally, she doesn't object and obediently seats herself at the kitchen island in the middle of the room. The young cook scoops a glob of the liquid into a tall glass and places the smoothie in front of her.

"Drink up", he looks at her expectantly when she hesitates.

With an unpleasant face she slowly raises the glass to her lips and takes a small sip. Bracing herself for bitterness, she's surprised by the sweet flavor. One sip isn't enough to satisfy her taste buds, so she keeps drinking, her strained face gradually relaxing.

"Not so disgusting now, huh?", the elder seems very pleased with her reaction.

"What did you put in here?", she gasps, resting her glass on the counter for a moment.

"Chef's secret", he winks and turns to get more smoothie for himself.

When the door to the kitchen opens a few moments later, Yoongi walks in with sleepy eyes and messy hair. Moonhae immediately chokes on her drink and spits half of it onto the white countertop.