First Time (m)

March 2020

Aya feels her cheeks burning as she stares up into Jimin's sultry granite eyes. His body hovers over hers, his fingers trailing along her jawline to brush a few strands of honey like hair to the side. Her heart feels like it's going to jump out of her chest with the way he's gazing down at her, his eyes tracing her features like it's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

"Are you sure about this?", he asks her softly once again.

"Y-yes", she stutters back, her nerves getting the better of her.

"You don't have to worry, okay?", he smiles sweetly, "I love you."

With her giving a small nod, he leans down to kiss her, lips molding against hers. Deepening every kiss they share, his tongue slips into her mouth while his hands carefully roam down along her waist and hips. Sighing into him a little when he runs his fingers along her bare stomach underneath her shirt, she lets herself get lost in the sensation of his touch. His lips move down along her jawline to the crook of her neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses as he goes.

Hands getting more greedy now, tracing along the shape of her bra, he decides to move her shirt up over her head with her consent. Her blush returns now, him seeing her in her baby blue undergarment. Enjoying every moment, he takes his sweet time leaning down to kiss and massage her breasts through the low-cut fabric. Then scooping his arms beneath her and lifting her back a little, he's able to unhook the bra without a hitch. As he tosses it off to the side, she automatically covers herself with her dainty hands, looking away shyly.

"You don't have to cover up. You're beautiful", he whispers, taking her hands into his and pushing them onto the mattress just above her head.

Leaning in to place tender kisses on her sensitive breasts, she gasps when he gently sucks at her nipples. Quiet moans escape her, the kind so soothing and light it sends excitement throughout his body. His fingers move towards the side zipper on her skirt, undoing it with ease and slipping it down and off of her. Seeing those rosy pink lips of hers, he can't resist moving back up to kiss them. In the process of making out, she whines a little, tugging at his own shirt. He chuckles lowly against her lips before reaching to pull it up over his head. Her eyes go round in awe of his figure, watching each and every muscle move as he shifts to hover over her once more. Although he doesn't have the prominent abs he used to anymore, his upper body has stayed lean and toned, looking strong as he moves above her. Reaching her fingertips up to run along his chest, she traces the prominent 'Nevermind' tattoo stretching along his ribs. Having seen it before when he's been shirtless around her doesn't quite compare to when he's on top of her. She's surprised then when after a few more kisses, his mouth moves down along her stomach and towards the seam of her underwear.

"May I?", he looks up with a glint of lust in his eyes.

A short nod is all he needs to hook the fabric under his fingers and slide them off leisurely. A few fingers tracing the inside of her upper thigh, he gets closer to her core. He places hot kisses to her most sensitive area, earning gasps and moans from her, turning him on as he goes. Everything about her is so delicate to him, his every motion is completed with the utmost care. Drifting back up to meet her lips, he now circles a finger around her, making sure it's wet enough before slipping it inside.

"Ah, Jimin", she inhales sharply as he starts moving it in and out at a slow rhythm.

Eventually adding a second finger, earns himself another gasp. Her face contorts, her eyes squeezing shut until she gets used to the sensation. When he adds a third, her discomfort returns for longer this time, but he knows she'll have to get used to it before she can take him. Hearing her moan in pleasure again, he pulls his fingers out to slip off his belt. He stands from the bed for a minute to remove his skinny jeans, enjoying the view of her delicate figure as she lays there, hopelessly under his spell. Finally taking his underwear off as well as he leans over her again, her head lifts and her lips part in surprise.