Hurting (m)

July 2021

Yoongi's back hits his bedroom wall as the door slams shut. His lips engulfed by Minjun's, the younger presses himself up against him, each kiss fiery and hungry. Hands entangled in each other's hair, the pace at which they're going seems relentless.

The cat-eyed boy had wanted to argue with his boyfriend at the bar they were at, but he wouldn't have any of it. Pretty soon the air of passive-aggressiveness that had settled between them turned into anger as they started making out aggressively, eventually making it home.

"Yoongi, why are you like this?", Minjun groans as he rubs his growing excitement up against the other boy's.

"I'm not the one who's in trouble", he growls back, pushing back at Minjun's hold against his chest.

"I'm in trouble?", the younger smirks, cocking his head.

"Yeah, if you would've listened to me you would know that-", he gets cut off by his lips on his once again.

Only as Minjun pulls away to catch a breath and loosens his grip against him, does he get the chance to speak.

"You're so fucking flakey", his granite eyes meet his caramel ones.

"Flakey, my ass", Minjun responds with a chuckle.

"Oh your ass is what I'll do tonight", the elder assures him in a dark tone before finally pushing him off of him.

Excitement in his eyes, Minjun lets himself get forcefully pushed onto the bed. The younger would always take charge and yet, he always seems to be submissive when it comes down to it. With Yoongi climbing on top of him, he grabs a hold of him, pulling him down for more intense kissing. Minjun's teeth brush over Yoongi's bottom lip, biting down just enough to elicit a moan from him. Their bodies grind together, still fully clothed, as both of their needs grow larger.

One by one, each of their clothing pieces get thrown around the room until the last of it, their underwear, is discarded. The auburn haired boy trails his hand down Yoongi's pale chest and toned stomach, his touch sending chills down his spine. Lips still molding together, the elder starts prepping the younger with some lube and his fingers. Surprisingly, it doesn't take long for him to add multiple fingers, stretching as he goes, although the two of them haven't had sex for a while.

"Ah- Yoongi", he whimpers, rutting his hips forward in need for his length inside him, "Please-"

Not having to be told twice, he applies just a little more lube before pushing into him. Once he adjusts to his size, the elder starts thrusting into him, basking in the pleasure each movement provides him. Their moans echo out into the room along with the sound of skin slapping, Yoongi's raspy low groans getting louder as he gets closer.

"I fucking love you", he grunts out, his lips kissing sloppily near Minjun's jawline.

"A-ah", he breaths, holding onto Yoongi's neck for support, "I l-love you, too."

Then his hand moves to push against the dirty blonde's chest, signaling him to stop moving and switch positions.

"And I'll make it up to you", the auburn haired boy whispers into his ear as he pushes his back into the mattress, getting on top to align himself.

Having people ride him is just about Yoongi's favorite thing during sex. Deeply pleasurable with minimum effort on his part. And it's not something he gets treated to very often. That is until Minjun came into his life.

That being said, they're both reaching their climaxes in no time as movements become more intense yet sloppy. Groaning together, Yoongi grinds his hips up once more while stroking his boyfriend's length, the cum getting everything messy around them.