Ch.14

Eddy thought that everything has completely changed between Brett and him since their first date.

He was so looking forward to seeing Brett everyday.

He was also 100% sure that Brett has been doing more magic to him lately. Otherwise he did not know how to explain all his stupid behaviors or new feelings whenever Brett was around.

It kind of felt like his body reacted faster than his mind. Like his body knew what he wanted before his mind could realize it.

He was surprised when he brought up the date to Brett out of the blue. His mouth just began to talk before he could collect his thoughts.

He knew that he had been sitting closer than usual to his friend in the cafeteria during lunch breaks, and he enjoyed having small physical contacts with Brett.

Oh of course Eddy did it unintentionally. Totally unintentionally.

He could not stop checking his phone and see if Brett had texted him. And he knew that he would smile like an idiot whenever he saw "Brett Yang" pop up on his screen with any contents.

(Oh actually, it now says 'Bretty' instead of Brett on his phone. Eddy hoped that Brett would never find out about it. Ever.)

He also began to 'borrow' Brett's stuff more frequently.

Well, 'invading' may be a better word to describe it.

He sometimes wore Brett's jacket or asked for a bite or sip for anything Brett was eating or drinking, from a chocolate bar to bubble tea.

And his friend never says no.

Eddy knew that he was acting weird by borrowing things from Brett or asking him to share his food that often. But Brett just laughed at him for being so 'forgetful' or 'foodie.'

So Eddy just kept pushing the boundary, like testing the waters. 

Eddy did not understand all his stupid behaviors. And he had no clue about what was going in his brain that made him so eager to touch Brett and Brett's stuff.

What the fuck am I doing? Eddy stated at Brett's shoulder rest in disbelief. He just 'borrowed' it from Brett after he left the practice room for a phone call. Probably from his mom.

Eddy tried to figure out what was behind his actions. It almost seemed like he was robbing Brett, or telling Brett that everything he has belong to him, or telling the world that Brett belongs to him, or...

Or what? Eddy suddenly dropped Brett's shoulder rest as this random thought crossed his mind.

Telling the world that Brett belongs to me? Or telling Brett that he belongs to me? Like 'hey mate you know that you are mine, don't you'?

Eddy shook his head. OK. Maybe I am the one that's sick, not Brett. Ugh.

Jeez, having a friend who can do magic to you is the worst. And it also messed up your brain.

Eddy concluded that after he experienced racing thoughts, disorganized speech, illogical thinking, preoccupied mind, and unreasonable behaviors on a daily basis for about a month.

Everything is not making any sense. Somebody sends help please.

Eddy sighed.

TBC.