Ch.18

Warning: Anime Spoilers (Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist)

NSFW

A sleepover at Eddy's is always fun. They ended up doing everything that Eddy suggested. They watched movies and anime, played video games, and read some mangas while eating chips and popcorns nonstop. 

Brett tried not to laugh when Eddy cried after watching the latest Naruto episode because of the death of an important character. 

"I can't believe that they let Jiraiya die. This is so unfair. He is a good guy." Eddy wiped away tears as he complained. 

"Yeah. It was a sad episode." Eddy still looked cute even when he was crying. Brett thought to himself. 

"Do you think they'll revive him? Like how they brought Gaara back to life?" Eddy looked around and grabbed some tissue to blow his nose.

"I don't think so. But maybe? We will find out in the future episodes." 

"Yeah...It really broke my heart to see Naruto cry like that."

"Me, too." Brett said as he patted Eddy's back, trying to console him.

"Have you ever cried at an anime or movie?" Eddy asked curiously. 

Eddy is always the one that cries when the two watch movies together. He could not remember when was the last time Brett cried in front of him.

"Hm...I don't remember." Brett frowned when thinking hard. "I try not to cry in general just because my dad told me that men don't cry when I was a kid."

"That's bullshit. Of course men can cry."

"Well, not the men in my family. But I know you are right."

"What about your dad and brother? Do they cry?"

"I've never seen my dad cry. And the last time I've seen Bryan cry was...maybe six or seven years ago? We were fighting for the TV remote and he fell from the couch and hit the floor by accident."

"That sounds painful," said Eddy. "But you know that you can cry in front of me, right? I mean, you don't need to pretend that you are fine if you are not."

"Thanks, mate." Brett poked Eddy's cheek. "There was one time I was pretty close to crying...you know, when we watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. That was a great show."

"Oh man, that show was amazing." Eddy echoed. "I cried like shit during the last episode. I also cried when Hughes died." 

"The dog episode was really sad, too."

"Right. Poor Nina."

"Actually," Brett rested his chin in one hand. "I would have cried if you got hit by the truck that day."

"Oh, Brett." Eddy gave Brett a hug. "I was fine. You saved me and no one got hurt."

"I know. But it really scared me." Brett hugged Eddy back. "I can't lose you, Eddy. I can't."

"I am here, Brett. I am not going anywhere." Eddy whispered by Brett's ears and Brett realized how close they were to each other.

Everything happened so fast just like someone had pressed the fast-forward button and it all began with a simple kiss. Within a second, they were kissing as furiously as they could while their hands creeping under each other's T-shirts. 

"Brett...what are you doing...?" Eddy was gasping and shivering when Brett tenderly tweaked his nipple underneath his T-shirt. 

"Making you feel good." Brett whispered as he reached up and grabbed Eddy's head, leaning toward Eddy's left ear and sticking a wet tongue inside. 

"Uh, Brett!"

Brett licked Eddy's ear clumsily, running his warm tongue over and caressed it. Eddy had never experienced anything like this. He pressed his whole body against Brett's while Brett used his soft lips to envelop Eddy's ear. 

Brett suddenly stopped kissing Eddy's ear and pulled back, eyes locking Eddy as a vampire staring at his tasty prey. 

"Let me know if you want me to stop, okay?" Brett whispered in a low, sexy voice that Eddy was not familiar with. 

Eddy felt Brett's warm hand moving down from his chest to his belly, stroking his tights while French kissing him. A small moan escaped from Eddy's parted lips when Brett started lightly rubbing over the fabric of his shorts. 

The next minute, Brett gently held and caressed Eddy's full erect member with his warm hand. Both of them were panting when Brett's hand started to move up and down with a minimal amount of pressure, which provided Eddy with lots of sensations. 

"Oh fuck..." Eddy felt embarrassed as he knew some pre-cum was dripping down his shaft. But he could not think anything straight under Brett's light, slow strokes. 

"Brett...I am about to..." Eddy hugged Brett tight, titling his head back in pleasure. Brett tighten his grasp and moved at a quicker pace when Eddy got closer to orgasm.

"You are so cute, Eddy." Brett kissed Eddy's neck when Eddy arched his back, moaned loudly, and trembled out of control.

"...Holly shit, Brett..." Eddy wanted to hide under his bed sheet. "You should have warned me before you do this! What if Belle or Mom opened the door and–"

"Sorry. I was too impulsive." Brett kissed Eddy on his forehead. "I was wondering if I should stop but you seemed like it."

"You bastard!" Eddy threw a pillow at Brett in embarrassment. "At least we should lock the door next time!"

"Oh, so you are expecting 'next time', huh? I guess that means you like it?"

"...Fuck you, Brett!"

Brett laughed when Eddy ran to the bathroom in frustration.

TBC.