The Change; Part 2

Rosanna Smiled At Her. "Mia dear,I know it must be weird for you to find out so suddenly and I'm sorry we held it off for so long."She Said as she sat down beside her. "Breakfast will be ready soon,would you like me to take the glamour charm off?"She Asked. "Glamour charm?"Hermione repeated And She Nodded. "We put a Glamour charm on you So you'd look a bit like the Grangers"She explained. "Sure"Hermione Said.Rosanna took out her wand but put it back down. "One second"She Said before going to Hermione's Closet. She Came Back out with a Black Backless sleeveless Bandage cocktail Dress that looked a size too tight for Hermione.

 She Came Back out with a Black Backless sleeveless Bandage cocktail Dress that looked a size too tight for Hermione

"Your body will change dear,There was no point bringing clothes that won't fit"She Said. Hermione Nodded. "Take this dress and go to the bathroom.I'll say the glamour charm,you take a shower,Change into the dress and you can come down to Breakfast. Don't worry,someone will bring you down to the kitchen"She Said.Hermione went to the bathroom and waited.She Heard muttering And she felt like she was apparating. "What's happening!"Hermione Said. "The Glamour charm has been removed.I'll see you at Breakfast." Her Mother Said Before Hermione Heard her bedroom door close.

Hermione Looked to the mirror.She didn't know what to say.She was skinnier then before,her breasts were bigger then before,her skin turned more like Her mothers,her eyes were the same,Her hair was Brown with blonde highlights and her face was thinner.Her body was the shape of an hourglass,all the curves in the right places.Her hair wasn't bushy but wavy.She couldn't believe this was her.She undressed and got into the shower,after putting multiple locking spells on the door.She didn't completely trust them.

She finished showering and Put on the dress her mother gave her.It fit her figure perfectly.She curled her hair and put on a bit of lipstick,foundation,blush and Mascara.She Left the bathroom and put on low open-toe black heels that had a strap that went around her ankle.She looked around. Who was coming to get her? As if on cue,Someone knocked on the door.With hesitation,She opened the door.Joseph smiled at her. "Ready to go Mia"He asked and she nodded.She felt Offaly comfortable with her brothers,even Blaise And they rarely talked through out Hogwarts. "You look like Mom when she was younger"Joseph said. "She showed us pictures of her and Dad,they've been together for Around 40 years"He said. "Are you the oldest" Hermione Asked. "Yea,I'm 24,Ryan is 22,and You And Blaise are turning 19.Blaise is older by 2 minuets I think"He said. "So I'm the youngest?"She Asked And he nodded. "So expect teasing later on this week"He added and opened a door.She hadn't realized that they were here. "I'm gonna need a map to get around"Hermione muttered and Joseph laughed.

They walked into the room and sat down at the round table.Her Father sat beside her mother, Blaise sat beside their mother and Ryan sat beside their father. "Come sit dears"Her Mother Said And Hermione sat down beside Blaise as Joseph sat beside Ryan. "How was your summer?" Ryan asked Hermione as their Parents talked with Blaise. "It's been better"Hermione shrugged. "I have a few questions to ask"Joseph Said. "Did you really Fly on a Dragon"He asked and Hermione nodded. "It would've been fun if I wasn't focused on trying not to get killed"She Said and her,Ryan and Joseph laughed. "I can't believe the smartest witch of her age is our sister" Ryan said. "How's Potter,he didn't die yet?"Joseph asked. "I visited them yesterday actually" Hermione Said. "Have you told them yet"Ryan asked and she shook her head, "I'm gonna tell them next week maybe"Hermione Said.

They finished eating and went to the living room. "Mia, there might be something you won't like"Blaise spoke. "What is it?"Hermione Asked. "Draco, Pansy,And Theo are coming over for a few days"He said and Hermione groaned.  "They don't know me do they" Hermione Asked And he shook his head. "All they know is I have a long lost sister"he told her. "What happened between you and his friends"Ryan asked. "They're enemies"Blaise Said. "She punched Draco in third year,had some problems with Pansy in 4th year and Problems with Theo in 5th year."He said. "Biggest Gits on the planet"Hermione Said. Before any of them could speak, a house elf Came in. "Masters,Mr.Malfoy,Madam Parkinson,And Mr.Nott are here"The house elf Said. "I'm gonna go now"Hermione said and got up.Blaise and Joseph grabbed her wrists and pulled her back down to the couch. "You're gonna have to say hi some time"Joseph said. Hermione sighed and took her wrists from them.

A few seconds later,The 3 Slytherins entered the living room.Blaise greeted them and they sat down across from them.Their eyes drifted to Hermione, who looked pissed off. "Can I go?"She muttered angrily at Blaise who shook his head. Silent seconds passed till Ryan broke it. "Mia,Mum Wants You"Ryan said and he And Hermione Left. "Go to your room,that's the only place you'll be away from them,if you need food, twinky will get you some."Ryan said. "You're already my favorite Brother" Hermione Said with a grin. "Go before they go to the kitchen"He said, also grinning. Hermione went to her room and Ryan went back to the living room. "That's your long lost sister?"Theo Asked And Blaise Nodded. "She Came Today" Blaise Said. "Why'd She look annoyed"Pansy Asked. "She doesn't have the best history with you guys.... She goes to Hogwarts"Blaise Said. "Who?"Pansy asked. "Guess"Ryan said. "guess?"Theo repeated And Joseph nodded. "Abbott from Hufflepuff?" "Tracey from Slytherin?" "It's Granger"Draco said. They all turned and looked at him.He looked surprised himself. "How'd you know"Blaise Asked. "That's Granger"Pansy Asked "buck tooth Granger?Bookworm Granger?"She Asked And Blaise nodded while Joseph and Ryan exchanged looks, both thinking the same thing. Wtf were these nicknames? "She doesn't look like Granger"Theo Said. "A bit"Draco said. "How?" Ryan asked. "I saw her everyday"Draco Shrugged. "ya you saw her everyday, but why dont you mention everything else"Theo said. "What do you mean?"Joseph asked. "He means nothing"Draco said as he glared at the0 from the corner of his eye. "Why dont we ask the girl in question?"Ryan asked as he got up. He left the room and went to find Hermione

Hermione entered her room and sat at the desk in the room.She took out parchment and wrote down a letter.

Ginny,

I have big news,I want to tell you face to face so when we go to the station I'll tell you.I don't know how to tell you but I guess You'll find out when we meet.I won't be able to come back to the burrow, sorry.Say hi to everyone for me.I'll see you soon,

Hermione

She looked around for an owl. She left her room and walked around a bit before she found a room labeled 'Owl room'. She sent the letter with an owl and went back to her room. At that moment Ryan entered her room. "Mind telling me what Draco did?" He asked and Hermione raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"She asked. "About him making your life hell"He said. She shrugged. "It wasn't that bad"She said. "We're not leaving till I know every detail"Ryan said as he crossed his arms. "You're going to be waiting a very long time"Hermione smiled. "A summary then"he said. "You know how the Malfoys view Muggles and muggleborns" She said and he nodded. "Just a few name calling and insulting, Harry and Ron were more offended by it then me"She continued. "But its not like I stayed quiet, I just wasn't as aggressive"she shrugged. "You, not aggressive? Blimey Mia! You punched the guy straight in the noes"the two heard behind them.

They went to the living room and Hermione sat down at an armchair. "Mind telling us why you don't look like Granger"Pansy Asked. She was surprised by the question, having not been told they knew. "Glamour charm"Hermione Said. "So you're a Zabini?"Theo Asked. "No,she's Granger Who Just happens to be in my house"Blaise said sarcastically and Theo Rolled his eyes At him.Draco Hadn't spoken,He was just looking at Hermione. "So why don't you all start over"Joseph Said. "Mia Hermione Zabini Meet Pansy Ophelia Parkinson,Draco Lucius Malfoy,And Theodore Arnold Nott"He said to Hermione. "So they used her middle name as her first name?"Pansy Asked And They Nodded.They talked as Hermione sat silently only saying 4 to 5 words once in awhile.