Snow: Part 11

To say all of hogwarts was surprised it snowed the day after Halloween would be an understatement. Because of the unexpected coldness, Teachers didn't have time to heat up the castle. So it was up to the students to keep themselves warm. Hermione, who still hadn't received her clothes from her parents, was unable to stay as warm as the rest of her schoolmates. The warmest thing she had was a pair of thick sweatpants and a T-shirt (most her other shirts being shoulderless)

 The warmest thing she had was a pair of thick sweatpants and a T-shirt (most her other shirts being shoulderless)

"I have a sweater if you want?"Pansy suggested to her, knowing that Hermione would probably freeze. "Please" Hermione nodded. Pansy opened her trunk and pulled out a jacket. "Wasn't that for-"Hermione was saying and Pansy interrupted Her. "For Victor Krum? Ya, I met him over the summer, he gave it to me. You can wear it"Pansy said as she handed her the jacket. "You know she can just steal it right?"Tracey said. "Why would I? He used to be my boyfriend after all"Hermione said as she smiled at the jacket.

 "Why would I? He used to be my boyfriend after all"Hermione said as she smiled at the jacket

(I tried to match the colours as much as I can 💀😭)

"Where's your sister?" Hermione Asked Daphne, realizing that Astoria wasn't there. "Shagging Draco Malfoy in the room of requirements" Daphne said, sounding disapproved. "She really thinks she did something special, I mean the rest of us have dated him, she's the only one who gets attached" Tracey Said. "Draco won't marry her, you can tell his heart is set on someone else"Pansy Said as she smirked at Hermione. "Please don't" Hermione groaned. "Come on hurry, we're allowed to go to Hogsmead at 11, so we can get winter supplies. We need to eat and go before they sell out"Daphne Said.

After having a meal in the great Hall, they returned and sat in the common room to wait. "Well well well, aren't you 4 up early"Theo Said as he entered the common room. "Mia, who's jacket is that for?" Blaise Asked. "Victor Krum's, he leant it to her a during the summer"Pansy spoke before Hermione could open her mouth. "Victor Krum?"John repeated.(Daphne's bf btw if you forgot). Hermione, not sure why Pansy would lie, nodded. Draco, who had entered with them, clenched his fists. 'Didn't she break up with him?' Draco thought . 'Did they get back together? Why else would she wear his jacket?'. His thoughts only lead him to more jealousy.

"Didn't he break up with you? Why are you chasing after a guy who's out of your league?"Astoria asked. "Firstly Greengrass, I broke up with him. And secondly he's the one that came up to me"Hermione snapped. Draco bit his tongue as his jealousy increased. "It was probably some Game, no one would like you" Astoria snarled. "Pretty much everyone can disagree with that"Theo said. "Why would someone be interested in her?"Astoria Asked. "Because She isn't being passed around" John Said in an undertone. "Fix your boyfriend!" Astoria snapped at her sister. "No, he's right. Do you not remember how much guys liked you before you were passed around by basically everyone? But now nobody gives you a second glance"Daphne Said. "Drakie!"Astoria Said as she turned to him. "Don't drag me into this" Draco snapped. His mood was ruined by a jacket. A JACKET!

Astoria glared at Hermione. "You need to apologize"She snapped. "Apologize to who?" Hermione asked. "to me! You pulled my hair because-" Astoria was saying but got interrupted. "because you were trying to push me out of my chair"Hermione snapped. "I don't care! You need to apologize right now! Draco tell her!"Astoria demanded. "If you think Malfoy has any control over me, you are hugely mistaken" Hermione snarled. "Ok ok come on now, it's almost 11, we need to go get our stuff" Blaise said.

They headed to hogshead and nearly froze. They entered the clothing store, which was enough to warm them from the cold. "Draco, your sweater?" Hermione overheard Astoria say. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Draco handing Astoria his sweater. "Jealous are you?" Hermione heard behind her. Nearly jumping, she turned and saw Pansy smirking at her. "Never"Hermione snapped. "You know it's true, I've been trying to help you! Why do you think I said that sweater was yours?"Pansy said. "I still have no clue why"Hermione told her. "Draco got mad jealous! You should've seen him!"Pansy laughed. "Over what?"Hermione asked. Pansy facepalmed. "Over the fact that you were wearing Krum's jacket! Mia, he likes you!"Pansy snapped. "Seeing you wear another man's jacket while he's madly in love with you is like a punch in the gut"She explained. "He used to like me, he's stopped acting like it, and he's not a single man"Hermione said before leaving to go get some winter clothes.

The group got dressed before leaving the shop. "There's enough snow for a snowball fight" Theo noted. There was a few seconds of silence, so Theo looked around and was met with a face full of snow. "Your idea Mate"Draco said as him and Blaise laughed.

And the snow ball fight began. Hermione sat back and watched, feeling too tired to play. That's when Astoria came and stood beside her. "You're not the only one with a boy's jacket"Astoria said. "Krum's jacket? He's old school. And I know who wore it to make Draco jealous, which will never happen"She added. "Malfoy is the least of my worries, I don't care whether he's jealous or not, I like the jacket, so I wore it. Must I add, it's none of your business" Hermione smiled sarcastically. "I'm warning you Zabini, watch your attitude"Astoria snarled. "Something going on here?"Draco asked as he walked toward them, the snowball fight being stopped. "Nothing at all"Astoria smiled at him. "If it was nothing at all, you wouldn't be lying about it" Hermione said, before turning on her heel and heading back towards the castle.

"Astoria, actually, leave her alone"Blaise snapped at her. "I didn't do anything!" Astoria denied. "Dude, You're literally dating Draco now, you can leave her alone, you know she's not interested"Daphne said. They headed back to the castle, after Hermione.

They entered the common room and saw Hermione sitting infront of the fireplace, Krum's jacket no where to be seen. "Where's the jacket? You're gonna get sick"Blaise told her. "I don't care"Hermione said. "See, just because I confronted her, she's trying to get sick to get Draco's attention!"Astoria accused. Hermione turned her head and Glared at her. "I do not give the tiniest fuck about your boyfriend or his attention" Hermione snapped. "Stop lying"Astoria scoffed. "Do you want me to fight for him? To make it seem like he's into someone else? Why? So you can break up with him? Do you want an excuse to break up with him Greengrass?"Hermione questioned. Astoria stomped her foot on the ground, her face raging with anger. "What, are you some type of horse now?"She Asked with a roll of her eyes. "You're gonna regret everything!"Astoria Yelled. "Ya ya, shut up"Hermione scoffed.

Astoria was calmed down by her sister and best friend (Tracey), So now She was sitting between Draco and Daphne (beside Daphne was Theo). Across from them, was Pansy, Tracey, And Blaise. Hermione was still sitting on the floor, John having joined her so she wouldn't feel alone or awkward. "Daphne, aren't you worried John might be interested in her?"Astoria Asked, glaring at Hermione. "Astoria you have Hated John from the start, Shut up"Daphne snarled. "I'm looking out for you!"Astoria snapped. "I don't care! Stay out of my relationships!"Daphne Said, glaring at her sister.

The afternoon was quite quiet. Nobody felt like talking at all. Blaise looked around the group one more time. Hermione was half asleep, her head leaned on the couch, John was staring at the fire, Daphne was also staring at the fire, Astoria was clinging onto Draco's arm, Draco was staring at Hermione, Pansy was reading a book, Theo was also staring around the common room and Tracey was looking at the fire.

His worries for his sister had gotten stronger after Draco began dating Astoria. It was clear he was doing it to make Hermione jealous and that worried him. Once he broke up with Astoria, She would go after Hermione for being the reason they broke up. Not only that, but Draco never had a girlfriend for over 7 months. The longest was with Pansy. He just had to wish for the best, and let his sister chose the way she wanted to go.