Christmas Week • Day 1: Part 17

Somehow, the hot beach became a freezing snow land in the time of a week. "Wake up! We're going out for Christmas week!"The Zabini twins were awaken to. They both sat up and saw their oldest brother pacing around the room yelling. "Christmas week?"Hermione repeated as she wiped her eyes. "We Don't exactly celebrate Christmas once in December. On the 20th of December, Christmas week starts. We celebrate the whole time till Christmas"Blaise explained as he got up. "Mom says Get dressed in something fancy, blah blah,  don't take long and some others things I forgot"Joseph shrugged before walking out. "Do you know where we're going?"Hermione asked her brother. "Probably to some restaurant in Italy Or France"He shrugged. Blaise went to the bathroom and Hermione got out of bed and got dressed.

"Don't get mad"Blaise told her after leaving the bathroom. "What?"She asked. "I know you don't like when we get involved in your problems and all.."He started. She glared at him instantly. "Who is 'we' and what did you do?"She snapped. "Just us boys, so we, um, we might've said some things to, Um, Charlotte and Astoria, so don't be shocked if they say something to piss you off more then usual"Blaise said, avoiding her eyes. "Why would You guys get involved?" Hermione asked. "We didn't like the way they were acting, they're used to being the centre of attention but ever since you've been apart of the group, the attention has left them, something like that. They just wanna be back in there usual spots"He explained.

They went down stairs after a little discussion and entered the living room where they all were sitting at. "Sit down dears, we're having an important meeting"Narcissa told the twins. They sat down on the couch, across from the parents, where the rest of the family was. "Whats happening?" Hermione asked. "If you were on time, you would've known"Astoria snapped, glaring at her. "Astoria, watch it!"Her mother snapped at her. Astoria rolled her eyes but continued to glare at Hermione. "Basically we're being split in groups, we're going to Canada For like 2 days. We're staying in cabins but there's only 8 available for us"Draco explained to them. "So we were thinking, there's 17 parents And there's 16 children. If each cabin had 8 kids, you'll only take up 2 cabins. Marietta has agreed to stay with her mother so one cabin has 8 and one has 7. If two sets of parents are in each cabin, we'll take up 4 cabins. Then there's one cabin left over and Marietta and her mother can take that one, it's the smallest we've heard so it should be good for 2 people"Rosanna explained. "Sounds good"Blaise said. "Now to split up the children. Joseph, Ryan, Mia, and Blaise, you 4 will stay together whether you like it or not. Draco, Theo and Pansy can go with them. And Bret, would you like to go with them?" Hilary asked. Bret nodded. "Daphne I was going to send you with them but I think if you and your sisters stay together, it would be better, just like the Zabinis" Jenny said. "Don't worry about it Mum"Daphne smiled. She was just glad John was with her.

"Now we're leaving tomorrow, so we're going to Italy for the day, then at night we'll pack for Canada and we'll leave tomorrow morning" Alexander said. The children nodded. They all got up and left the house. There was 6 cars near the beach. "We're going in cars?"Hermione asked Pansy. "Basically there's a portal at in the middle of the ocean which connects to one of the Sardinia beaches. It changes every time, so it's like a surprise"Pansy explained. "Anyway, these cars can drive on water. So we'll drive for about 10 minutes then get to the portal, going through it is the tough part. You can't have anything loose, like an earring for example, it'll just fly away and you'll never see it again. After the 5 minutes of going through the portal, we drive another 15 minutes and we'll be on land."She continued. "It's completely safe?" Hermione asked. When she didn't hear an answer, she turned her head and saw Pansy smirking at her. "You'll see"She said.

"Each fits 6 people"Lucius said. Lucius sat in one car, Joseph sat in another, Rosanna sat in the third one, Charlotte sat in the forth while Jenny and Hilary took the last two.

Lucius took Narcissa, Daphne, John, Marietta and her mother. Joseph took Hermione, Blaise, Ryan, Pansy and Draco. Charlotte took Astoria, Tracey, and Traceys parents with her. Rosanna took her husband, And the styles family. Hilary took her husband (I honestly forgot what I named him so his name will be Will), Crabbe, Goyal and the Statersion parents. Jenny took Theo, His Mom and dad along with Mr.Greengrass. "Be careful Joseph, you too Charlotte"Narcissa said. First to begin Driving was Lucius, then Hilary, Rosanna and Jenny followed, after was Charlotte and last to go was Joseph.

There was 3 rows in the car, each of them having two large seats. Ryan was up front with Joseph, Blaise and Pansy sat behind them and at the back was Hermione and Draco. While they were all talking at once, Hermione was able to have a private conversation with Draco. "I'm not gonna pick out rings for Astoria with you"She said. "Why?"He asked. "Every time I'm with you, whether Someone else is there or not, She becomes worse to me. And it's actually been nice not having someone insulting me every minute"She explained. "Don't worry about it, it's fine, and I think I might delay the engagement"He said. 'Y E S' Hermione thought. With a small smile, she nodded. "Everything alright back there?"Ryan asked, looking in the mirror at them. "Why wouldn't it" Draco asked. "Well from what I've heard-" Ryan started but Pansy interrupted. "They're not stabbing each other's throats anymore, it's a bit like trying to make each other jealous"Pansy said. "Pansy"Blaise warned. "Am I lying? It seems Like they're just dating other people for fun or something, because you can def tell they're in love"Pansy smirked.

The two in the back seat looked away, their faces red. "Shut up Pansy"They both muttered. "Why don't you break up with Bret and Astoria then? I mean it'd make your lives easier"Joseph said. "Stop" Hermione and Draco groaned in unison. "Pansy's in her own little world, those two are friends, nothing more"Blaise explained. "You know Draco usually rushes himself into things! That's why you don't want them together! Because they'll get married before you!" Pansy exposed. "Pansy, Stop" Hermione mumbled as she covered her face in her hands. "Hermione's still arguing herself about her love life, Draco already knows who he likes, and Blaise is a little scared bitch who wants to get married before his little sister!"Pansy huffed. "Blaise I'm sure we can convince Marietta to marry you earlier then expected"Ryan suggested. "Guys, me and Marietta broke up like 3 nights ago"Blaise revealed. "What?"They all said. "She's not the one for me, shes the 'mother tells me to do this so I will' type and it's not exactly thrilling"He shrugged. "And she feels that I'm too free"He added. "Anyway"Blaise said. "There's a Christmas Ball at Zabini Manor. Literally everyone's invited. We sent an invitation to every Magical human in Britain"He continued. "That's not the only ball happening" Joseph said. "Mum was so glad to have Mia back, she promised herself shes gonna have a one year anniversary for it, but she'll do it on your birthdays"He said. "That's amazing, maybe Mia will be going with Draco!" Pansy said.

"Pansy!" The twins snapped in unison. Draco just began smirking. "We'll see Pans"He said. Hermione was red in embarrassment and Blaise was red in anger. "Throw both of them out of the car"Blaise snapped at his older brothers.