Holidays: Part 14

"Come on Hermione! We're gonna miss the train!"Pansy snapped at her.They (Draco, Astoria, Blaise, Marietta, Pansy, Theo, Hermione, Bret, Daphne, John, Tracey, Crabbe, and Goyal) were going to a private island, that was owned by their families, for the Christmas holidays. "Come on, Astoria, you too"Daphne said. The two sleepy girls heard the door close and sat up slowly. They glanced at each other, nodded and got up. Astoria had fulfilled her side of the deal, having been kind towards Hermione for the past 2 weeks. "You wanna go to the bathroom first?"Astoria asked. "You go first, I might take a few minutes to actually wake up"Hermione said, sitting down on her bed again. Astoria let out a small laugh and entered the bathroom. She couldn't believe it, she actually was finding Hermione enjoyable.

Hermione got up 2 minutes later and picked out her clothes.

Astoria left the bathroom and Hermione took her turn

Astoria left the bathroom and Hermione took her turn. After Astoria got dressed, Her and Hermione went down together. "The only good deal you've ever made in my opinion"Blaise said to Draco, glad that the two girls weren't fighting anymore. They headed down to the station, Marietta having caught up with them on the way there. They were about to board, when they heard footsteps running towards them. "Wait!"Ginny called. Hermione froze, what did she want this time?

"What Weasley?" Hermione snapped. Ginny took a step back. "I wanted to ask something"Ginny said, looking at the friend group Hermione had formed. Hermione realized Ginny was scared. "You guys go find a compartment"Hermione told them. The group nodded and boarded the train. Bret stayed for a bit, suspicious of what Ginny was gonna do. "Babe, it's alright" Hermione told him. He nodded, stole a kiss and left. "You got a boyfriend?"Ginny asked. "That's not the point right now"Hermione said, glaring at her. "What do you want?"She asked.

"Why aren't you staying for the holidays like usual? Where are you going?"Ginny questioned. "I have a life outside Hogwarts Ginerva, A much better one then I had the last 6 years, when people used to use me"Hermione said. "Where are you going? To Zabini Manor, or to Malfoy Manor?"She asked. "I'm not going to a Manor" Hermione told. "I'm going to an island for the holidays, a private island"She added. Ginny gaped at her. "Are you trying to brag? What, being in a rich family?"Ginny snapped. "You're the one who asked where I was going Weasley, and I recommend you watch your tone"Hermione said, narrowing her eyes at the red head.

"Hermione you have to stay"Ginny said. "We need to sort this out, not just between me and you, between you and my Family, between you and Ron and Harry"She said. "Sort it out? What exactly is there to sort out? Molly obviously isn't the sweet person I thought she was, neither are you and Parvati. Ronald's a Brat and I've given him too many chances. What about Harry you said?" Hermione snapped. "He was in the hospital wing and you didn't visit him at all"Ginny said.

"It was my birthday and not one of you wished me happy birthday or anything. Not a day after, not a week after and not even a month after. Why do I have to care when none of you care about me?" Hermione snarled. "We were busy with other things Hermione, not everything is supposed to be about you"Ginny said. "And not everything is supposed to be about you stuck up Gryffindors!" Hermione snapped. "You've become like them! You're a snake!"Ginny yelled. "I've always been like this, you just want a reason to blame me being resorted! Enough Weasley, Our friendship has been dead since October, I'd like to keep it that way"Hermione snarled before turning around and boarding the train, walking away from the one person she thought was her bestfriend exactly a year ago.

"Don't ask"Hermione snapped at them when she entered the compartment. "I'm going to ask anyway: what happened?"Astoria asked. Hermione didn't responded as she sat down. "Calm down, we're on holiday, no problems" Bret told her. "That's how it should be"Pansy agreed. "Does the island have the floo network connected?" Hermione asked Blaise. He nodded. "I'm going by Floo then, I don't feel like waiting"She said as she stood. "Are you serious?"Theo asked. "I'm not in the mood to joke around"She said. "I'll go with you"Bret said. "We'll all go"Draco interrupted, not liking the idea of them alone. They got up and left to go back to the castle.

"Any information?"Ron asked as his sister entered the common room. "I got a few things"Ginny shrugged. "She didn't visit you because 'why should I care about you guys when none of you care about me', she's pissed because we didn't wish her happy birthday at all, she's also pissed because we ignored her"Ginny explained. "Why isn't she staying at Hogwarts?" Harry asked. "She says she has a life outside Hogwarts, and that she'll be spending her time on a private island with her snake friends"Ginny rolled her eyes.

"A private island?"Ron repeated and Ginny nodded. "I asked her to stay so we could figure the problem out but she didn't want to. She said our friendship, the friendship between all of us, is over. She called us stuck up Gryffindors, when I said not everything is about her"Ginny continued. "It's our fault, we should've never drifted away"Harry shook her head. "Who told her to be resorted"Ron snapped. Harry shrugged. "I'm gonna go see Cho, I'll see you guys later"Harry said as he got up.

They flooed to the island and arrived in a waiting room. "Where's this?" Hermione asked Blaise. "It doesn't exactly have a location, we just call it 'mysterious island'"Blaise said. "We're in the waiting room to the motel we'll be staying at"Blaise added. "How many rooms?" Hermione asked. "There are about 8, each room has two beds, so two to a room I guess"Pansy said. "So Draco and Astoria are in room A, Me and Mia are in room B, Marietta and Blaise are in room C, Pansy and Tracey are in room D, Daphne and John in room E, and Theo in room F, Crabbe, room G and Goyal in room H"Bret said. "You and Mia in a room alone?"Blaise questioned, Glaring at Bret. "Blaise" Hermione groaned. "What, Mom and Dad left you in my care"Blaise snapped. "I'll be fine, don't worry"Hermione said. Blaise glared at Bret a little longer before taking the pass code for room C and leaving with Marietta.

Hermione entered Room B, with Bret following behind her. "Did you see Draco's face!" Bret laughed as he closed the door. "I was too busy trying to convince Blaise I could handle myself"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Fine sit down and I'll tell you"Bret said as he sat down on the bed to the right. She hung up her jacket, and put away her Hat, boots, and Scarf before saying "imma go to the bathroom, give me 5 minutes" and entering the bathroom.

Hermione exited the bathroom and She sat on her bed, across from Bret. "He nearly broke Astoria's wrist! He was glaring at me with such passion"Bret said. "I know you're Bi Bret but he is for moi alright" Hermione told. Bret rolled his eyes and put on a fake pout. "I said passion, not love, his attitude is just- No (you can imagine it as No❤️)" Bret said. "Anyway, Astoria is actually getting mad jealous because Draco is getting jealous over you, amazing way of being the life of the party"Bret said. "Not only is Draco jealous, Theo seems a lil' bit jealous too, John is looking a bit like Blaise with his attitude, so I think he's just worried for you in a brotherly way"He added. "I didn't realize you payed that much attention" Hermione laughed. "Anyway, Draco isn't so trusty, he didn't want you to be alone with me, it was as clear as lightning"He continued. "Thank you very much My private detective"Hermione said. "How much am I getting paid?"He asked. "You owe me 3 years of your education, I think that's payment" Hermione rolled her eyes.