Finally Found: Part 29

The wedding was getting closer and closer. It was already May 29! Astoria couldn't deal with it. She didn't want to Marry Draco anymore, she had fallen in love with Harry. That made her feel stupid, she'd ruined Hermione's life for practically nothing. She was pacing back and worth in the room of requirements. "Astoria! I got the location!"She heard. It was Bret. "Thank Merlin"Astoria grinned. Bret had agreed to work with her on one condition: she would leave Hermione and Draco alone. "It's at the island"Bret said. "But Didn't Blaise go and check?"Astoria asked. "You don't know how powerful she is Astoria, she duplicated the island, it's close to our normal island but it's invisible. All you can do is floo"Bret explained. "How did you get this information?"Astoria asked. "When you have money, you can get the best detective in the world"Bret smirked. He gave her a note with the location on it and left. Astoria held the note, smiling. She had to find Harry and the talk to Draco.

She ran off, thinking of any possible place where Harry might be. "Harry!"She yelled, finding him in the middle of an empty corridor. She ran up to him and threw her arms around his neck. Harry nearly fell back. "What's wrong?"He asked. "Will you be with me?"She asked. "What?"Ha said, his eyes going wide. "Draco told me, he told me how you would forgive me"She said, taking a step back. "I don't have to forgive you, it's Hermione"He said. "And I am going to her, I refuse to come back before"She said before running off to find Draco.

She was barely at the end of the corridor when she ran into Draco. "Where is she?" Draco asked. "I want to go alone"She said. "I'm going with you"He snarled. She rolled her eyes. "Fine" She agreed. So they snuck into McGonagall's office to floo over to Hermione.

They appeared in the living room and Draco quickly began looking around. "Mia!"He yelled. "Shut up Malfoy, she's in room B"Sirius snarled at him. So Draco went to room B, opened the door and found Hermione Asleep on the bed. He kneeled down beside her, cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She slowly woke up and nearly jumped back. When she realized who it was, she jumped up and threw her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"How'd you find me?"She asked. "Bret helped"Astoria said, as she leaned against the doorway. Hermione glared at her. "What do you want?"She snapped. "I'm not here to bother you, I promise"Astoria said as she raised her arms in surrender. "Draco, mind stepping out?"Astoria suggested. Draco nodded and left. "I'm sorry, for everything really. This was all for nothing, I'm not in love with Draco nor Blaise. I'm in love with-" "With Harry" Hermione interrupted. Astoria nodded slowly. "I'm sorry Mia, Honestly"She said. "Apology accepted"Hermione muttered. "So you're coming to Hogwarts?"Astoria asked. "Maybe tomorrow, on a weekend" Hermione nodded. Astoria smiled and stepped out of the room before calling Draco back. "I'll go back to Hogwarts then"Astoria said.

"so?" Hermione questioned, waiting for Draco to talk. "I've missed you"He said, walking closer to her. She smiled, sitting up properly as she did. "How'd you hide? Me and Blaise searched this island for you 3 months ago"He said, kneeling down beside here whilst holding her hands. "This isn't the same island" She explained. She told him how she'd duplicated, how she'd made everything identical. "What kind of fucking magic is this?"He questioned. She chuckled. "Don't worry about it"She said as she kissed the top of his head. "Step out, so I can change"She added. He got up and left as she got dressed.

She left the room and saw Draco waiting in the living room

She left the room and saw Draco waiting in the living room. "Let's go"He said as he stood. "Where?"She questioned. "You aren't going back to Hogwarts?" He asked. "I was gonna go tomorrow but I mean I can go today"She said. "Well come on then! I'll help you pack"He said. They re-entered her room and began packing. In about an hour they were finished. "Sirius!"She said, remembering that his portrait was still there. She ran to the portrait and found him gone. "Sirius"She called, waiting for him to appear. "Yes?"He replied, walking back into the portrait. "I'm going back home, you're gonna be stuffed into a bag for awhile"She explained. "I'll go back to Hogwarts then, when you hang me back up, I'll return"He said before walking away again. She put everything away and her and Draco apparated to Zabini Manor. Draco knocked on the front door. There was a bit of noise before everything went quiet.

Next thing, Ryan was standing infront of the door, surprised. He nearly pushed Draco over as he hugged his little sister. "Ya totally ignore me"Draco remarked. "Shut up Malfoy"Hermione muttered, nearly about to cry because she missed her family so much. "Come in, Mom and dad will freak"Ryan said as he got them both to enter. "Surprise surprise"Ryan announced as he moved aside. "Mia"Her mother cried as she pulled her daughter into a bone crushing hug. "Where have you been?"Alexander asked as he took his turn to hug her. "An island"Hermione shrugged, her father stepping back so she could hug her oldest brother. "Have you seen Blaise yet?" Rosanna asked. "No, not yet"Hermione shook her head. "What made you come out of hiding?"Joseph asked. "An unexpected visit"Hermione said as she glanced over her shoulder at Draco. "How'd you find her?"Ryan asked him. "Wasn't me, Astoria and Bret were the ones who found her, I just made Astoria take me with her"Draco shrugged. "Aren't you still with Astoria?"Rosanna asked. "We haven't figured that out yet, we're still trying to know what's happening"Draco said. "I need to drop something off before going back to Hogwarts"She told Draco. He nodded and she went to drop off everything else that wasn't clothes.

They flooed to Hogwarts and were lucky McGonagall wasn't there. They snuck out and headed to the great hall, it was 7 pm after all, so they were having dinner. They were about to enter, thinking everyone was there, but they heard a voice behind them. "Mia?"The voice said. Hermione barely turned around before she was greeted by a bone crushing hug. "Missed you too Blaise"She grinned. "When the fuck did you come?"He snapped. "Literally 3 minutes ago"She said. "Why did You see Draco before me?"He pouted. "Don't blame her, blame Astoria for taking me with her"Draco said. "Astoria?"Pansy repeated. "Apparently her and Bret tracked me down"Hermione explained. "Have you seen anyone yet?"Blaise asked. "Just Mom, Dad, Ryan and Joseph" Hermione said. "So I'm not last"Blaise grinned. Hermione rolled her eyes before glancing behind her. "I think I'll head over to Gryffindor tower for a little"She said. "Don't be long, there's lots to tell you"Daphne said, both her and Pansy hugging Hermione.

So she headed to Gryffindor tower. "What's the password?" Hermione asked a second year. "You're Hermione granger!"the kid said excitedly. She smiled and nodded. "It's chocolate frog"He said. Hermione went up to the portrait and said the password. "Welcome back"the fat lady greeted. Hermione entered and saw the common room empty. She didn't leave right away though, She heard voices. She she hid in the shadows, waiting for the people to arrive. "Glad she's not back"Parvati said as she walked. "Did you see how obsessed Ginerva has been? Like she's been waiting for Zabini to return! It's ridiculous" Lavender agreed. Hermione smiled. "I know, such a shame"Hermione said as she stepped out of the shadows. Both girls jumped and screamed. Hermione smirked, hearing the sound of people running down. "What's happened is everything alright?"Harry asked as he ran into the common room with his wand out. "Everything is fine Harry"Hermione grinned, bringing her friend into a side hug. "Harry, is everything alright?"Ron's voice was heard as he walked down with Ginny. Hermione hugged the two Weasleys tightly. "When'd you come?"Ginny asked, smiling from ear to ear. "About 10 minutes ago" She said. Hermione turned around. "You can continue talking, I just wanna hear what you have to say"Hermione said to Lavender and Parvati. The two girls glared at her before storming out of the tower. "What made you come?"Ron asked. "An unexpected visit by unexpected people" she said, smiling.

They headed down to the Great Hall and Hermione went over to the Slytherin table. "Back again I see?" Bret smiling, having not been there to see her arrive. "It's your fault"Hermione scoffed. "So? How was it? The months away from here"Daphne questioned. "Rather Lonely really"Hermione said. "You're lucky you weren't here for all the drama, it gave us QUITE the headache"Blaise said. "What happened?"She asked. "Brown tried to get with Weasley again, that lasted about 2 weeks of drama, Then I somehow got pulled into some Drama, caused by Chang, which lasted about a Month, and the latest Drama was people bothering Draco about you, 20 people in total ended up in the hospital wing"Pansy explained. "Where is he?" Hermione asked. "Lucky you, Him and Astoria are sorting things out, no more drama from them"Daphne grinned. Hermione felt a tiny smile appear on her face.