Arrival: Part 16

Just a lil Dramione moment for you 🤗 you don't have to read if you wish, just scroll down till you see a bunch of '-'

Hermione, having the window over her head open, heard the front door close. It was 7 pm and all of them were asleep so they could spend some time with Their parents at 1 before they'd fall asleep again. She sat up and looked across the room. Bret was there, fast asleep. She looked out the window and saw someone walking outside. She got up and Got dressed

She walked out the house and was surprised that the person was still in view. They were sitting on the beach, watching the water move and the moon glow. She walked over to the person and saw Draco. He turned his head and nodded at her. "What's wrong?"She asked. "Nothing, couldn't sleep"He said. She nodded and didn't know what brought her to sit beside him. "Why'd you come out?" Draco asked her. "I wanted to see who you were, I wasn't able to see your face from my room"She explained. "Wouldn't Bret get annoyed that you're sitting here alone with me?" He asked.Hermione let out a laugh and shook her head. "Bret doesn't really care about what I do, as long as it doesn't hurt me, I can do what I want"She said. "How about Astoria? Wouldn't she be suspicious you came out on your own?"She asked. He shook his head. "She's learned by now that I need my own time, so she's gotten used to the fact that I'll just disappear once and a while and come back later on"He explained.

She nodded in understanding and looked towards the ocean. "You and Bret seem really close"Draco said. She didn't know where he was going but nodded. "He's the only person who hasn't left me since I got resorted"She told. "You've been friends for awhile then? The Gryffindors didn't say anything about it?"He asked. "We've been friends for a bit over 3 years. I never told anyone about it, because they'd call me a traitor. But now, I really couldn't care less about them. You saw them, time doesn't matter, only our houses do"She shrugged. He nodded slowly. He'd been jealous of the friendship between the golden trio for awhile. And now, it's no where to be seen.

There was a moment of silence. 'Dance with her' the voice in Draco's head said. 'Why?' Draco asked. 'She just needs a bit of affection, Potter danced with her so she could be happy, you do it too' The voice snapped. Draco stood up and Hermione looked up at him. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Wanna Dance?"He suggested, putting his hand out to help her get up. Hermione got flashbacks of her dance with Harry nearly a year ago. She smiled and put her hand in his. Every step they took, reminded Hermione of Harry. Some how every step they took, was identical to the one with Harry. 'Enough about Harry, you're with Draco now, focus on that' A voice in Hermione's head said.

The two danced, unaware of the person watching them. Bret smiled, staring at them through the window. Hermione deserved this. He had to admit, they looked good together. "Congratulations Hermione"He muttered. He checked his watch and saw it had reached 8pm. He lied down and started thinking. All was left was to separate Astoria and Draco and Hermione would be happy. That was it.

------------------------

Barely a few hours later, they were waiting for their parents arrival. "5 more minutes"Blaise said as he checked his watch. "Where's Mia?" He asked. "She's with Bret"Pansy said. Draco kept looking at the door, hoping Hermione would walk out soon. The idea of her and Bret alone was killing him. "Draco, where were you? I went to wake you and Astoria up and you weren't in bed. Then you walk in through the front door, where were you?"Pansy asked. "I was sitting at the beach"He said. "Alone?"She asked. "A few minutes alone"He shrugged. "Who followed you?"She questioned. "Mia"He muttered, feeling his cheeks go red. Pansy smirked. "You are telling me EVERYTHING"Pansy snapped. "Keep your voice down, Blaise will kill me"Draco said.

The door opened and walked out Hermione and Bret. "I could make it happen?" They heard Bret say. "Bret, I'll regret telling you"Hermione said. she had told him everything and he told her he could execute Astoria so the two could have another dance. Draco however didn't know, and bit his tongue out of jealousy. The chairs, that were placed in a half circle form, were all taken as the kids waited for their parents. "You ok?"Hermione asked Draco, realizing his tension. He nodded, not looking at her. He felt a hand touch his and he almost fan girled right there. He smiled and turned his head to face her. "I'm fine"He said. She still looked suspicious but nodded. "How much more?"Hermione asked Blaise. "2 minutes"Blaise said. It wasn't two minutes however, because barely ten seconds later, they heard a bunch of apparating pops. Near the ocean, a line of people appeared.

They got up and began walking towards them. "My babies" Rosanna cried as she walked over to Blaise and Hermione. Alexander walked over to them after Rosanna had went to the rest of the students. "Nice to see you Mia" said Theos mom, Marideth, as she hugged Hermione. Hermione hadn't felt more awkward. After the hugging went around, they went back to the house and gave the keys to the rooms for their parents. They told them the plan and the parents agreed. "Where's Brian?"Theo asked his father. "He stayed at Hogwarts with Wendy (she's Bret's sister)"His father, Brock, told. "So no child is here?"Blaise asked and the parents nodded. "Well, are you guys hungry? we can get something if you like"Daphne suggested. "Sit down dear, you children are on Break, we'll get something"Her mother, Jenny, ordered.

While Narcissa, Rosanna, Jenny, Marideth, Penny Davis, Hilary Parkinson, Katie Styles, Taylor Statersions, Caroline Edgecombe, (the mothers basically) went to put their things away, the guys went out to get food.

"Anything new?" Charlotte asked (she's Daphne and Astoria's older sister). "Not much"Daphne said. "You're Mia Zabini I'm guessing?" Charlotte asked Hermione. Hermione put on a small smile and nodded. "You haven't been keeping us updated"Ryan told her. "There's not much happening"Hermione said. "Not much? You got resorted and I didn't know till Blaise owled us! Not to add, You got a boyfriend!" Joseph snapped. "Resorting? at Hogwarts? How?"Charlotte asked. "They gave me a choice, if I wanted to stay in Gryffindor or get resorted"Hermione explained. "A Gryffindor? You mean you weren't always known as a zabini?"Charlotte questioned. "Char, she was Hermione Granger"Daphne Said. "You're best friends with Potter and Weasley aren't you?"Charlotte asked. "No, I'm not"Hermione said, getting annoyed with the girl's curiosity.

"What happened?"Ryan asked her. "Nothing, Nothing at all, can we not talk about this"Hermione snapped at them. "Why? Basically they hate her"Astoria said out loud. "If it doesn't involve you, don't talk about it" Hermione snarled at her. "Watch your tone with my sister" Charlotte snapped. "I will talk however I fucking want with your sister if she crosses the line" Hermione barked as she stood up. "Calm down now"Joseph said as he stood. "Teach your sister some manners"Charlotte glared at Hermione. "Teach me manners? Someone should teach you and her manners! Don't get involved in something that doesn't concern you"Hermione snapped. She left the kitchen and she went to her room. "Charlotte, shut up for once, you too Astoria! The only good thing that came out of your parents was Daphne, she knows when to stop" Ryan yelled at them.

"What's happening?"Narcissa asked as her and the other Mothers came back. "Charlotte and Astoria like to go above their limits and piss people off"Daphne said with a sarcastic smile. "Aunt Jenny, Please help those two to understand what stop means, because they clearly don't know their limits"Blaise said. He walked past them and went to his shared room with Hermione. "I think we should all head out now"Draco said as he stood up. The children wished their parents goodnight and went to their rooms.

Hermione lied down on her bed, absolutely pissed off. Blaise walked in and leaned on the wall. "Don't mind them, they've always been like this"Blaise said. "I don't care, they're sticking their noses into everything that doesn't involve them. I can't promise you they'll leave this place the same way they arrived"She snapped. There was a knock on the door and Blaise opened it. All Hermione saw was Blaise moving to the side and her two other brothers coming in along with Draco, Theo and Bret. "What?"She asked. "Nice greeting"Joseph said sarcastically and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Firstly, let's start off with the beginning, what happened between you and Potter and Weasley?"Ryan asked. "I got into a fight with Ronald, ignored him for about a month, found out that one of my best friends didn't like me because I switched houses, and then was told her entire family didn't want me, then Harry didn't really care about everything and that's the end" Hermione explained. Her older brothers looked at the rest in the room for an explanation. "We don't really know what happened either"Theo said. "Not my problem"Hermione shrugged as she got up. She went to her closet, grabbed her pyjamas and went to the bathroom to change. The rest exchanged looks before they all left and Blaise was left alone in the bedroom.