The Day Before Hogwarts: Part 27

Hermione however never came out of her room (it's been about 10 days) , she kept hexing and hexing, till she was bleeding everywhere. She was about to go soon, Nobody needed her, not Harry, not Ron, not Blaise, not even her mother. All she could do was wait, she hadn't closed any of her cuts, she hadn't slept at all, she was close to just Using crucio. The only thing that stopped her was the thought of Ryan, he'd done so much to help her and she wasn't gonna let that go to waste. "Hermione"She heard. "Mia, you haven't eaten in days"She heard another voice say. "Days?! You've got to be kidding?! Hermione Granger you get your Arse out here right now!"She heard. The voices sounded so distant, it was probably because she had nearly burst her ear off. She also couldn't recognize the voice. She heard more banging on her door but that didn't worry her. What worried her was the fact she was beginning to Hallucinate. She saw Voldemort standing in her doorway a view hours ago, then she saw Bellatrix beside her, recarving mudblood into Hermione's arm. She fainted once more, but it felt deeper this time.

She actually woke up and looked around. Everything was white. "Really Hermione? Your doing this for what? Because your mother told you she didn't want you? My mother has said that more then a hundred times!"Sirius said as he helped her stand. "What's- what's going on?"She asked. "You're slowly killing yourself, That concussion you got from that stupefy curse, ya it's really damaging your brain, you have to get that checked out"Sirius told her. "Sirius, She's ruining my life" Hermione said, knowing well that Sirius probably knows the whole story. "And? Snape was just as bad! What you have to learn Hermione, is that you can't live for other people, you have to live for yourself. Nobody is gonna be as hurt as you when they find out your gone, you will always remind yourself that you failed at life. You can't do that! People are gonna come into your life and try to ruin it because they're jealous. That Greengrass girl is jealous of everything you have, the amount of attention your getting! It's all jealousy. Go back Hermione, pick yourself up and get yourself ready for the day. It's 7 pm now. Harry is at your door, you can't have him give up. You know what? Get a portrait of me and hang it somewhere near you, when ever you need me, I'll be there to help"He said. Hermione put on a sad smile. "Thank you"She said.

She woke up. She looked around before standing up. Her wand was beside the door and she got up to get it. She cleaned her cuts and got into the shower. 'What you have to learn Hermione, is that you can't live for other people, you have to live for yourself. Nobody is gonna be as hurt as you when they find out your gone, you will always remind yourself that you failed at life'. Those words were imprinted into her mind, she had to listen to those words. To motivate herself to go forward, because no one else was worth it.

She changed out her bloodied clothes and burned them away. She put on a fresh pair and cleaned her bathroom.

Hermione walked into her bedroom and began cleaning there too

Hermione walked into her bedroom and began cleaning there too. She exited her room and found no one. "Get that concussion checked out"She muttered to herself. She apparated to St. Mungo's and stayed there for about 2 hours. Her injuries were cleaned and treated professionally and she was good to go. She apparated back home and walked through the front door like nothing ever happened. She walked through the living room, where everyone was and went outside. She was barely out there for a minute when she was pulled into a bone crushing hug. "Where were you!"Draco snapped at her. "I just came back from saint Mongo's"She shrugged. "Why?" Blaise asked. "Because I had to get Treated, Sirius said so"She muttered. "Sirius?"Harry repeated. She nodded. "Isn't he dead?"Draco asked. "Hermione what did you do?"Harry snapped. "It wasn't that bad Harry"She said. "Not that bad!? Hermione you went to the afterlife! You were near death!"Harry barked. "What does he mean?"Pansy asked. "Nothing, he means nothing"Hermione snapped.

"Were you killing yourself?"Blaise muttered. She closed her eyes. "This conversation is done"She said. "No it's not"Draco snapped, grabbing her wrist to stop her from leaving. She glared at him, getting flashbacks at how he used to order around Astoria. "I'm not like Astoria, you can't just go around and order me to stay or leave, learn the difference Malfoy"She snapped. She snatched back her wrist and walked back into the house, right to the kitchen.

"So none of you have gotten to that part?"Harry laughed as they all stared at each other, shocked. "What are you talking about Potter"Blaise snapped. "Hermione has always been like this, don't take it to the heart Malfoy, she does the same with everyone. She hates being bossed around. You can't expect her to open up when she's just nearly killed herself. All you have to do is give her time and she'll go back to normal"Harry explained. He entered the house and went to the kitchen to follow Hermione. He just stood in the doorway, watched Hermione pretend to make food. "Ok what do you want Harry!"She snapped. He just walked up to her and pulled her into a soft Hug.

She didn't move, as all the happy memories came back. She hugged him back, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Harry"She apologized. "You have nothing to apologize for, Your mother shouldn't have said anything. Do you know why, though? Why you saw Sirius?"Harry asked, taking a step back to look at her. "You had a connection with Dumbledor, you wanted something that would help you defeat Voldemort, so Dumbledor came to see you. I- I just wanted someone to connect with me, and Sirius was there. His mother had told him the exact same thing, but she never apologized. He told me to come back and fix myself, because it's not worth dying over something so stupid"She explained. "He's right, and about Astoria, we all had a talk a few days ago. Malfoy is gonna Marry her, he promised to get your life back to normal"Harry said. Hermione gaped. "What?"She asked. "He agreed it was the only way, because it was obvious that no one would like Astoria"He said. She nodded. "And she's won again hasn't she? You know what Harry, I'm not going back to Hogwarts tomorrow, I'll do work at home, I'll teach my self, but I'm not going back. You know how bad things get over there, and now the whole world knows I was Hermione Granger! They'll never leave me alone"She said. "Hermione, you can't, You're leaving school over Astoria?"Harry questioned. "Harry, she won't stop with the news, she told me she wouldn't, she'll keep causing problems over problems. So you know what, I'll disappear, I won't tell anyone where I'm going or anything. I'll work privately and just be relaxed" Hermione said. It'll be a nice short break as well"She noted. "I understand, but Hermione you won't cut us, will you?"He asked. "Depends, I just need some alone time away from everyone. I'll just go for a few months, and We'll see what happens" Hermione said. "You're gonna go pack? Let me help you"He stated. She shook her head. "I need time to sort out my thoughts"She said. He nodded and she left the kitchen to go pack.

"Potter what's wrong with you!? You just agreed with her?!" Draco snapped. "Malfoy she needs this, tell me one time she's been alone, just to calm down, just to be alone? Tell me! Hermione likes to have some quiet time, and for the 3rd time I don't know where she went"He said. "You just set my daughter off!"Rosanna snapped. "Mind you, she wouldn't have to be sent off if you had kept your mouth shut"Harry snarled. "I'm going, I'll see you guys at Hogwarts"He said to the rest before apparating away.

Hermione sat down on the sand, watching her owl fly away. She had just sent a letter to McGonagall, explaining what she was doing. She was quite happy with how her life had just began. She took one of the rooms in the motel, and had finished her dinner a few minutes ago. She checked her watch once more. 12 am. She got up and walked back to the motel to have a good rest.