5 Years Later: Part 47

Author's note:

I honestly can't thank you guys enough for every thing. I'm glad you read this story, and hopefully you enjoyed it. Yes there are some mistakes but Life is full of them. I wanted to make this story much longer but I don't have enough time :(. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Now enjoy the last chapter of this series.

---------------------------

The double wedding felt so long ago but it was only 5 years. The Dramione and Blinny wedding was held on January the 10th. They were all married by the age of 25-26. Hermione and Draco had two kids: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy and Nianna Heaven Malfoy, Twins who turned 4 a few months ago, on September 9. Blaise and Ginny had 3 children: Their first named Arthur Alexander Zabini, he was 5 years old, and their next being twins, named Rosanna Molly Zabini and Sierra Luna Zabini, age 3. Harry and Astoria had gotten married about 2 years ago and were having their first in a few weeks, the name they'd decided to use was James Mark Potter, it had both their fathers and they both liked it. Luna and Theo didn't have any children and didn't plan on it, they were still in the cottage, happy with their peaceful life. Pansy and Ron, on the other hand, had 4. They were surprised with triplets, as their first bornes; Two Males and one Female. They were Named Hilary Quinn Weasley, Bilius Hugo Weasley, and Colin Marcus Weasley, age 5. Their youngest was only a few months old, named William (after Pansy's father) Arthur Weasley. Tracey and Neville got married but didn't have any children either. Daphne and John Had one child, a Daughter named Jenny Taylor Statersions, she was 4. (I'll only be putting Dramione children because I can not find any photos that fit my imagination, I'm sorry)

It was a complicated evening at Malfoy Manor. There was A Hogwarts Reunion that Day, on Christmas. "Nia, Love, Please Calm down, we have to go"Hermione said for the 10th time. "I don't wanna to go00"Nianna cried. "I'll help her with her jacket, you go help Scorpius, he doesn't want to put on his shoes"Draco told her as he entered the room. With a sigh, She got up and left the room. "Scorp, Honey, Where are you?"Hermione asked as she entered her son's room. "Mommy I don't wanna go!"Scorpius Groaned as he sat on his bed, cross armed. "Honey, did I tell you Arthur and Rosanna will be there? So will Uncle Neville and Aunt Tracey, you don't want to go see them?"She asked her son, crouching down to his height. The boy sighed before nodding. "Now put on your shoes while I go get dressed ok? Go to Nia's room when your done, Daddy's there"She smiled. She left the room and went to get dressed.

Hermione's:

Draco's: