July 31: Part 37

Draco woke up that morning and groaned when he was met with the sun. He rolled over and noticed Hermione wasn't beside him. "Zabini?"He called, still half asleep. "Ya?"He heard a reply. "Why the fuck are the curtains opened?"He asked. "Because your dumbass thought it would be a good idea to wake up to the, and I quote, 'beautiful light of the sun'"She said as she entered the bedroom, having been in the bathroom before. "I was talking about you stupid"He told her before sitting up, magically shutting the curtains. "Well look how that turned out"She smirked as she leaned against the wall. He glared at her before getting off the bed. "I'll deal with you later"He said before entering the bathroom. While he was getting ready there, Hermione got dressed for the day.

(Ignore the heels)

(Ignore the heels)

Hermione was going through her bag by the time Draco came back. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his lips on her neck, leaving tiny kisses. "You alright Malfoy?" She asked, letting her head fall back on his shoulder. "Don't leave the curtains open"He muttered. She rolled her eyes and raised her head to continue searching through her bag. They heard a knock on the door and Draco groaned. He left Hermione and opened the door. "Draco, Mum's found a new house"Luna told him. She'd moved in only a few days ago, as long as she didn't have to enter the dungeon, she was fine. "I'll be down in half an hour"He said and Luna nodded. She left and Draco closed the door. "You're literally dressed, what's gonna take you half an hour?"Hermione asked, leaning against the wall. He just smirked at her, hands in his pockets, while walking slowly towards her. She rolled her eyes, knowing he was about to pin her to the wall.

"You've gotten used to this I see"He muttered, leaning against her as he did, his hands, that were pressed against the wall, being the only thing keeping him from crashing into her. "You're a very easy person to read Draco, I can guess your next move without even Looking at you"She said. He raised his eye brows, taking her words as a challenge. "Oh really?"He said, his left hand slowly sliding down her side, stopping at the rim of her skirt. "Ya"She nodded, wrapping her arms around his waist, pressing him against her. He didn't feel like answering her so he just began snogging her carelessly. His hand that was on her thigh went under her and he lifted her off the ground, making her legs wrap around his waist. He took hold of her wrists and pinned them over her head. "Easy person to read huh?"He muttered, not giving her time to answer as he covered her lips with his again, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

While one hand was holding her wrists, his other hand was on the bottom of her thigh, squeezing it. Hermione parted away, gasping for breath. Draco, however, wasn't exactly done. He latched his lips onto her neck, attempting to leave little love bites but she managed to free her wrist and push him away. "Don't do that"She snapped and he smirked. "Why?"He questioned. "Today is Harry's birthday, what kind of person would I be to go to a family home with hickies all over my neck"She snarled, getting her feet to the ground. He rolled his eyes and moved back, letting her walk to the bathroom to fix herself as he brushed his hair. "Come on"She said, taking his hand and dragging him out of the bedroom.