Halloween Dance: Part 10

(Sorry I cut the birthday short, it's just I don't want to spend over 2 chapters on 1 day)

Hermione was shaken awake on Halloween Day. "What?"She groaned. "It's Halloween! Get up!"She heard Pansy say. "The dance is at night, not in the morning"Hermione mumbled. "There's a morning feast! And you know the people at our table, they couldn't care less about sharing!"Daphne said. "We need to get the food first"Tracey snapped as she threw a pillow at Hermione. "I'm getting up, I swear"Hermione said as she sat up, moving the hair off her face. She saw her 4 roommates already dressed. Pansy rolled her eyes. "We'll go and Save you some food, but hurry up and get dressed"Pansy said. The four left and Hermione got up.

She grabbed some clothes to change into and headed to the bathroom.

In 5 minutes she was half way down to the common room, when the door to her left opened

In 5 minutes she was half way down to the common room, when the door to her left opened. "You're up early"Draco said as he closed the door behind him. "You can thank Pansy for that" Hermione rolled her eyes. They entered the common room and were about to exist when they heard a grunt behind them. Hermione turned her head and rolled her eyes. "I was waiting for you Drakie"Astoria said as she pushed past Hermione to stand beside Draco. "Astoria, we're literally going together this afternoon, you can stop being jealous" Draco rolled his eyes.

The feeling Hermione was feeling right now wasn't normal. She'd felt this before but it was only once. Why was she feeling this? It was Draco Malfoy, why would she be jealous that he has a date to the dance?

She pushed the feeling aside and left to go to the great hall. She sat down between Pansy and Daphne and began eating. "You got a date to the dance?"Daphne asked her. She shook her head. "I might not even go"Hermione said. "You are going"Pansy snapped. "My question is, Why don't have a date? Nobody asked you?"Daphne asked. "Well who'd want to go with her?"Astoria asked as she sat down across from them. "For your information, over 20 guys asked me" Hermione snapped. Draco, who was sitting beside Theo, felt a pang of jealousy. The only reason he was going with Astoria was to make Hermione jealous. "and you rejected all of them?"Pansy asked. "I told you, I might not even go, and I've known those guys for years. Half are needy, half are players, and half are as stupid as rocks"Hermione said. "But you can't deny it, they're hot"Daphne said. "You want me to date someone who doesn't even know how to cast a simple spell? I need someone on my level"Hermione rolled her eyes.

After having breakfast, they got up to leave the great hall. "Mia!"Hermione heard. Turning her head, she saw Cho walking up to her. "Ya?"Hermione said. "The dance this afternoon, You wanna help?"Cho asked. Hermione thought about it. She didn't really have anything to do, so why not. "What time?"Hermione asked. "the dance starts at 8, so we'll start preparing at 4, to make sure everything is ready"Cho said. "alright" Hermione shrugged. Cho smiled and walked away. "You Can't help, we need to get ready turning that time"Daphne said. "I'm not getting ready for some stupid Dance, and if I do, all I need is an hour"Hermione said. "An hour?" Pansy repeated. "How?"She asked. Hermione shrugged and walked off. That's when a thought hit her. Ginny was helping out with the dance. She hadn't talked to her since they broke their friendship. "Great"Hermione mumbled.