Prologue

"He's broken!" The manger yelled angrily. he kicked the broken animatronics leg. He put his head in his hand and sighed," This is just another expense to set us back a couple thousand bucks!" He stormed out of the cove and into the dining area. "Bill we can try to conjure up a couple hundred if we cut the pay." the other man suggested.
"No if I do that they'll be payed below minimum wage!" Bill yelled
"What if we just "replaced" him?"
"What are you hinting at Jay?" Bill asked inquisitively.
"We don't have to get rid of the endoskeleton, we just have to replace the suit!" Jay said with enthusiasm. Bill pondered this as he walked back to the cove were the broken animatronic lay.
"I say..." Bill trailed of as he picked at the hole in the animatronics chest. "we replace the suit!" He said with a joyful tone.
The two men searched the market for a suit that would fit the animatronic endoskeleton. The cleanest suit was a yellow bear suit the same style as their main character, Freddy Fazbear, who was a big brown bear with a top hat and a black bow tie.
The two men bought the suit for
$200, which was a steal for this type of suit. They went and picked the suit up. When they got back they had ended up paying $100 for the suit. The seller seamed happy to get rid of it and was giving it to them before we even payed for it.
After about an hour they had replaced the shredded, smelly, fox suit, with the clean, new, bear suit and put him back in the cove. After that there programmer gave him a new voice, name, and song to sing. All that was left was to paint the background and let the kids see him in action.
The kids loved him. They were walking around him as he talked to them." Arrrr maites, I be the pirate yellow bear." The robot would say as he popped out from behind the curtains. The others would ask if he wanted to sing with them on stage and his sender would always be," I'm a pirate, I love to sing!" Then he would walk to the stage and start singing as the others played there instruments.
"I am a pirate sailing the seven seas! Ain't nobody coming for me! Plundering ships finding booty! Because I am a pirate sailing the seven seas!" He would repeat this three times and than call it a song.
Then there was the ascendent, they call it the bite of 87. It was a normal day. Business was booming, and it was time for yellow bear to pop out and sing. At 12:15 exactly he popped out and walked to the stage. In the middle of his last verse an older girl walked up to him and started picking at him. As soon as the song ended yellow bear grabbed the girl and bit down hard on her head. Kids and adults ran. The manager, security guards, and janitor all ran to help the girl. They pried her out of yellow bears bloody mouth and strong grip. Yellow bear took a step back and smiled. The others had stopped playing and were staring at yellow bear. Sirens could be heard in the distance, soon paramedics were dragging the girl onto a stretcher and police were questioning the owner of the restaurant. The next day cleaning services came and cleaned everything. By the next week the carpets, some of the blood splattered seats and tiles, and yellow bear were replaced. they put the yellow bear suit in the back room and
replaced it with foxy. They placed him back in pirate cove and added a sign that read,"out of order! Sorry"

To this day nobody knows what went wrong with yellow bear.🐻