The five lost children

Five lost souls bound to their death,

Held in our arms till their last breath.

Bodies hid and never found,

Sleeping happily on the ground.

Disturbed from their resting place,

Walk around only seen by their face.

Haunt a suit of golden me,

Never will their souls be free.

To get revenge on the man,

Who sits in a room with a fan.

Won't stop until they find an ever bed,

It's for now enuf is said.

It was a night about closing time. A man led five children, Barney, Chi Chi, Freddy, Felix, and Gage into the supply closet. He took off his mascot head and pulled out a knife. He stabbed them all getting blood on the suit. The children were bleeding out on the floor. Four big robots came into the closet. The biggest one was a brown bear, he picked up the man and hit him hard in the head. The yellow chicken picked up Chi Chi. The purple bunny picked up Barney. The pirate fox picked up Gage and Felix. The big brown bear picked up Freddy after he sat the unconscious man on the ground. The little boy in the pirate foxes arms died of blood loss. The animatronics ran to the back room with the kids. The rest of the children died later in the night. After the last one died the animatronics sat them in a suit that resembled the brown bear. The yellow chicken kissed their foreheads and whispers something to them. Than the fox pirate put the head of the suit on after they said their goodbyes. The animatronics washed the blood off of them and returned to their place. Sirens were heard. Men in suits walked in and found the man in the closet, however they never found the bodies of the children. On the second night after the murder the men were gone, the carpet was replaced, and a missing persons report was made for each of the children. Years later a yellow bear suit was placed in the back room. Three of the four awoke the children in the suit and placed them in the new suit. The children were more comfy but were awake and restless and found fun running ramped in the restaurant at night moaning and groaning.

The children laugh and play till this day.