A boy with the bear of a same name

I sat on the stage bored. I heard the clock turn twelve and Bonnie left. I stood waiting for Chika to leave. I wanted to be alone in the dark. I moved to the darkness in the dining area and looked at the camera. After a moment a soft hand landed on my shoulder.
"Freddy can you kelp me?" I looked at the boy. I recognize the boy as Freddy.
"Yes Freddy?"
"Can you hit that camera for me?" A strange but reasonable question.
"Sure." I go up to the camera and give it a good smack. The camera's red light flickers of and I heard static. I back into the dark and Freddy pulls my arm.
"Come on Fr-" Freddy is cut off by Bonnie exiting the back room behind a spirit I recognized as Barney. Bonnie didn't notice my absence from stage and went to pirate cove. I however went to the kitchen. I opened the door. Chika turned and looked at me.
"Look who came off stage!" She ran over to me.
"Shhhhh! Keep it down!" The cameras in here are audio only and can hear us if we are too loud. I don't want a recording of us talking to land in the hands of the manager. Chika turns around and I leave. I return to the darkness in the dining area and wait for the power to run out.
After a wile I get bored and decide to move to the rest rooms. As soon as I start to move the clock rings six and I dash to stage. I get there before Chika and Bonnie. Once on stage I wait for the endoskeleton to yell at Bill but I am greeted with silence. A surprise the quiet comes. I hear Chika go to night mode and Bonnie is close behind her. I sit on stage and feel a soft hand touch my shoulder.
"Hi Freddy." The voice whispers to me.
"Freddy you should be in the back room!" I tell the spirit of the little boy. The soul goes to the door of the back room and looks at me.
"Goodnight Freddy." I hear the soul tell me and I wave goodnight to him.

Sometimes I wish I had a night mode.

Hey sorry for the crappy chapter names and short chapters. I have been sick and busily preparing for thanksgiving. I promise I will clear things up in the end. I'm sorry if you are confused with the story. Also please go with my thoughts on FNAF I try my best. In the meantime read some of the other stuff I write! 🐻🐥🐰

(Yes I have emojis!😉😊☺️)