It's me

They think I'm empty. That I am just a suit. But I am more, I am an animatronic like them. I sit behind the camera but wonder the restaurant at the same time. In the kitchen I sit for a second. I see Freddy and Chika and a little soul. I flash back to the back room and sit in my slouched position.

It's me

Flash to pirate cove and see Foxy and Bonnie in a heap of robot. Back to the back room I flash. I see a Bonnie suit at the ready and Bonnie appears in the room with a soul.

It's me

I am in the corner, out of view. I wait for him to go and finally he dose. I flash around the place. I see posters of Freddy and his friends. No no no. It's all wrong. I am one of them, I belong on the posters with them.

It's me

I touch a poster and it changes to sad children crying. I hear screams of pain in my mind and slink around. I flash to the back room and get up. I support myself. I'm much more than a suit. I'm golden Freddy!

It's me

I flash to a Freddy poster and make it me. I reside in the poster. Wait for the time in witch I will strike.

It's me

The phrase flashes in my mind more and more often.

It's me

No peace to sit in.

IT'S ME

My mind screams it to me

IT'S ME

I sit in insanity!

IT'S ME!!

No

IT'S ME!!!

Stop

IT'S ME!!!!!!!

The camera moves and I jump to the office.

IT'S ME!!!! IT'S ME!!!!!! IT'S ME!!!!!

IT'S ME!!!!!!

I hear the scream of the man and joy fills me. I return to the back room in peace.

No one can get me now.

No one....