Me and the lost girl

I stood on the stage, Bonnie rested next to me. After a little bit Bonnie went backstage and I went to the kitchen.
"Um...Chika?" A soul asked as it appeared from a cabinet.
"Yes Chipa?" I replied to the little girl.
"Well...I think I have a crush on Freddy and Felix. I can't pick one of the other because I will have buyers remorse." I looked at her in a mischievous way.
"Honey it don't matter if you love both, you are just a kid!" Freddy peeked in and looked at us.
"Look who came off stage!" I run over to Freddy.
"Shh! Keep it down!" Freddy scolds me for my loud voice. I look at Chipa with a can you believe this guy look. She's gone and a cabinet closes. I walk away and go to the door on my side. Bonnie walks into the door and we nod. I snap the little wire in the box.
Click click click click click. The endoskeleton frantically slammed buttons.
"No no no! Why me! Both doors!?" I sat and sat waiting for the cue.
"Maybe I should check Foxy........no the animatronics would get me." I got restless soon I was considering leaving Bonnie.
"Can we pop in now?" I asked.
"Not now." Bonnie replied. I inched closer to the door and looked inside. Ring ring. I popped the wire back together and than I dashed to stage. Freddy got on stage before me.
I awaited yelling but was given silence. No sounds at all. I slip into my night mode and wonder....

Where did Chipa go?