A bunny and a boy

Third night. On stage I stand with my guitar. I move to the back room and look at the yellow bear suit. A voice brakes the quiet that I am in.
"Hello Bonnie! How was your day?" The little soul asked.
"It was like everyday. The kids were extra wild today. How was your day....um what was your name?" I feel embarrassed at my forgetting of his name.
"My names Barney. My day was sad. I hear the kids laugh and that angers me!"
"I'm sorry Barney." The boy grows bigger and a bunny ear headband appears on his head.
"Come with me." I follow the little spirit and we move out side of the back room. I follow him all the way to pirate cove.
"Wait here! I'll be right back" Barney left me to stand outside pirate cove. I heard shuffling and a hushed voice. All of the sudden I heard loud running.
"No!" It was foxy that yelled. The curtains wished open and a bright lite flashed. I was disoriented by the light but was knocked back when foxy hit me full on. I grabbed a limb and held tight. Foxy scampered trying to break my grasp.
"Foxy don't go!" I pleaded
"Let go of me you big, dumb, bunny!" Foxy's words hit me hard. I let go of him and pulled hard back on my hand. Foxy dashed off and I got up. I looked at the silent camera. A flash of light appeared in front of me.
"Ok Bonnie it's all ready!" I looked at Barney. The boy was so sweet. I followed him to the back room and I looked around.
"Look at the camera silly!" I looked at the camera, got up real close.
"Ok you can look." I looked at the room. A suit was sitting on the table. It was a Bonnie suit.
"Oh you!" I looked at him and he smiled. We left the back room and I went to the west hall. Soon I went to the west corner. After that I went to the door. It was on the camera. I looked at the window and saw Chika. I nodded and we each opened the little box and snapped the wire.
Click click click click click. The endoskeleton kept clicking the buttons.
"No no no! why me. Both doors!" The endoskeleton looked at the camera.
"Maybe I should check Foxy.... no the animatronics would get me. I just have to sit it out." I waited till I could wait no more.
"Can we pop in now?" Chika asked
"Not now." I replied.
A chime broke the quiet and I ran to stage. I saw Chika run to her spot and Freddy emerged from the dark and got on stage. I joined them and waited for yelling. Nothing happened. It was quiet. Even the door closed nice. After a moment I slipped into night mode.

I wonder why Foxy was so afraid of me?