The haunted fox at freddy's

"He he he! Hi Foxy! Want to plaaaaaayyyyyyy!" The voices get to my head and into my ears. I open my eyes. A white blob in the air manifests into a small boy. I know the boy, he died in my arms. I remember the attack well, Freddy took care of the murderer whilst Chika, Bonnie, and I picked the children up. I picked up two boys, one was a small blond wearing a black top hat and a silly but cute bow tie, the other was an older boy with a prosthetic arm and an eyepatch. I had cradled the boys in my arms. I felt empty when the smaller of the two votes died, he had so much life ahead of him. The other died in the back room.
"Pwease Foxy! I am wonely."
"Ok you little skallywag boy, I'll play with yee!"
"Oh thank you Foxy I won't be wonely anymore!" I got up and walked around the dusty stage. The boy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the exit.
"Stop you little rascal I can't go-" I heard shuffling and a shadow with big ears appeared outside the curtains. It's Bonnie the big lug.
"Come on Foxy!" I shush him and look at the shadow. It's still there. I curse to myself. The ghost lets go and runs to the exit.
"No!" I yell but the boy is too fast even for me. The curtains are opened an the soul vanishes. I run into Bonnie and scream.
"Foxy don't go!" Bonnie grabbed my leg
"Let go of me you big, dumb, bunny!" Bonnie lets go and I scramble to the door of the office.
"Save me from this place please!"
The door slammed in my face but I stopped.
"L3e+ m3 !n." Still no answer to my plea for help.
I run back to my stage and barely make it before the clock strikes twelve. The door opens but nothing is said. I wait for talking but hear none. I drift off into my night mode.

I wonder why Bonnie let go of my leg.