A Night for friends

I listened for the guard. He turned on the camera and I got ready to move. Bam I was gone, Chica too. Not to later Freddy moved. I went strait to the hall. I was in the corner when foxy came. He waved hello and went to the door.
Soon I went to the door. It slammed and a waited. I left and went to the dining area.
"Hello Bonnie." I looked and saw the yellow bear suit, he stood in the room. "May I bother you to be your friend. I can help with the mission." I nodded. He smiled and vanished out of site.
I made my way to the west hall. Soon I attacked the door. After he closes I linger for a moment than go. It takes more power to open and close the doors than leave them down. I make frequent visits. After a wile I look at the clock.
5:00. He still has power. I walk to the door, Foxy behind me. I bend down and snap the door wire.
"I did it did you?" I ask Chica
"Yes, let's go!" I was being shook by Foxy. I was surprised. I got up and looked in. It was 5:44. I waited and waited. I looked and saw the 4 flip to a 5. I pounced into the room. Chica got there first. She grabbed him. I got him next and almost bit his face off. He pulled back and so did I. Foxy got him next. Freddy grabbed him and got in his face. He pushed Freddy back and left a hand print.
"Hello my friends." We all looked up. A golden Freddy stood behind Mike. "Let me help. Grab a leg."