United again

"Ok gang! I'm leaving! Bill is not here so you'll be alone for a wile." The balding man yelled as he left the pizzeria. The door closed with a ring. The robots on the stage stirred with a student burst of life. Their eyes glowed in the dim restaurant. They seamed to have a high intelligence level for robots.

Fox's POV:
I sat behind the starry purple curtains. I waited until the door closed. I took my hook and flung the curtains open. I stepped out and looked at the stage. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy all looked at me with surprise.
"Hi Foxy!" Freddy got off stage and came over to me. Chica followed him and soon did Bonnie. I looked at Bonnie, I have the most business with him.
"I'm sorry about the past Bonnie. I shouldn't have called you those names mate. I apologize for me actions to you Bonnie. I just want to be friends with you all."
"Foxy... What you said did hurt me...but I will forgive you!" I was thankful for Bonnie's forgivingness. Chica smiled in an awkward way; kinda grinning, kinda snarling.
"Now that we're all friends tonight we can get the endoskeleton!" She jumped for joy. I looked at Bonnie, it was like a "can you tell her" look.
"Chica about the endoskeleton...." Bonnie started. "It's actually....A human." Chica and Freddy looked at Bonnie in surprise. I nodded and they looked even more shocked.
"Like...One of the children human?" Chica asked.
"Yes." I answered this time. We stood in silence until Bonnie spoke up.
"He thinks that we are cold blooded killers! But it was an honest mistake!!"
"How are we going to get him?" Freddy asked. Bonnie looked up from the ground.
"I've got a plan." He said and we all leaned in close.

No ones POV
The animatronics talked in a huddle. They would giggle at the plan sometimes because it was so good. They all smiled and discussed the plan. After a wile the fox stepped back and spoke to all the animatronics.
"I think are plan be the best darn plan this world ever seen!" The fox said with a little bit of a pirate ascent. The bunny smiled.
"Well it's not the best plan. But it works." He said.
"Bonnie! Foxy's right, it's the best plan ever!" Said a chicken. The bunny shifted from foot to foot, clearly not used to praise. The bear looked at the clock and the smile on his face faded.
"I have to agree with the lass-" the bear interrupted the fox.
"Look at the clock!" Without a word the four looked at the clock. It was 11:59. They scrambled to their place and awaited the arrival of the man. The door opened and a man with brown hair in a blue hat walked in. His shirt was a light blue and he had a denim jacket with the words Freddy Fazbear Pizza on it. His name tag said," security guard: Mike Schmidt." He wore jeans and a brown belt. He had dark circles under his eyes.
"Tonight's the last night I'm here Suckers!" He dashed to his office in a hurry.

The three animatronics on stage stirred with life, eyes glowing, fingers twitching, ready to get the guard. A hook slid out of pirates cove and a fox peeked out, a toothy smile on his crimson face.