Getting the job

"Mike!" Sarah yelled "Can you drive me to school, I missed the buss!"
"I can't I'm going to be late for my job interview!" Mike yelled back
"But you have to, I can't drive!"
"Take the subway!"
"I can't do that because I lost my pass!"
"Use mine, it's on my desk!"
"Ok!"
"I'm going now!"
"By mike!"
"See you later Sarah!" With that mike left. He and his sister had lived together ever since dad died and mom became an alcoholic. Mike moved out at age 18 and his sister came with him at age 13, the were both desperate to get out of there. Mike was 20 now and his sister 15. They visited mom every two months but she still insisted to visit every time she was sober enuf to drive (which is every Sunday because she is very religious).
Mike pulled up to the place he was going for a job interview. on the front of the building big red letters read Freddy Fazbears Pizza. He was applying for security guard position. As Mike walked into the restaurant he saw kids running and eating pizza, others watched 3 animatronic animals on stage. There's a purple bunny with a red guitar, a brown bear with a microphone, and a yellow chicken duck playing a keyboard.
"Excuse me sir, do you need anything?" A nice lady in a shirt that read Fazbear Pizza.
"Uh I'm here for a job interview."
"Oh. follow me." the lady led Mike through the main area and down a hallway.
"In here. Mr.Scott, you have a job applicant." with that the man in the room looked up from a tablet witch showed the main dining area.
"What a surprise, thank you Janet." Janet left, and Mike guess returned to the front desk.
"What's your name boy?" Mr.Scott asked
"It's Mike Schmidt."
"Well Mr.Schmidt mind if I ask some questions?"
"Sure."
"How old are you?"
"20"
"Are you married or have a girlfriend?"
"No"
"How experienced are you with watching video feed and pressing buttons?"
"I worked as a security guard for a Home Depot and I played video games as a kid."
"Are you weak of heart?"
"No, I read Steven King"
"Have you had any past jobs?"
"Yes I was a cashier, janitor, and a security man before this."
"Great I have one more question Mr.Schmidt." Mr.Scott smiled.
"What might that be Mr.Scott?"
"Do you want to work the night shift?"
A look of disbelief crossed Mikes face
"Of corse!" He said urgently.
"Well can you start tonight at 12:00 P.M.?"
"Of corse Mr.Scott!" He almost jumped out of his chair.
"One more thing. Can you sine this?"
Mike looked down at the contract.
Freddy Fazbear Pizza is not responsible for damage to property or person. If death occurs during work hours a price of $100 to $1000 will be payed to the family of the victim. If person causes damage to the property of Freddy Fazbears Pizza they will be sued for the amount of money the damages cost.
Click! Mike looked up. Mr.Scott gave him a pen and showed him were to sine. Mike scribbled his signature quickly and looked up.
"See you tonight Mr.Schmidt." I smiled and shook his hand

"See you tonight Mr.Scott."