A night with friends

I stood on the stage. The camera moved. Good he was here tonight. Bonnie left and so did I. Soon Freddy left. I went too the east hall. I heard a noise. It was just a filthy rat. I continued on my journey to the guard. I got to the corner and listened. I heard an evil laugh. It was Freddy's laugh. It's become background noise but when you pay attention it sounds creepy.
I went to the door. When he flashed me in the door light and I smushed against the glass. He simply closed the door and looked at the other one. I stood there. I waited. Longer and longer, until I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hey can you take the corner for a moment?" It was Freddy.
"Yes." I walked to the corner and put on my act. Freddy peeked in and looked at the time. He passed me on his way to the corner. I was at the door.
Freddy and I switched places. When at the corner he stared into the camera. His eyes would be pitch black. When I was at the corner he checked the time and made creepy noises.
I walked away from Freddy and to the kitchen. I only had taken three steps in when a voice interrupted.
"Hello Chica." A familiar yellow suit said
"Y-yellow bear!?"
"My dear I am golden Freddy. Gold for short."
"Oh well, what do you want?"
"Just to be a friend of yours."
"Well ok then."
"See you later my sweet." The bear disappeared into thin air. I think he likes me. Oh well, I will ask him later. I walked back to the room.
It was time. I went to the door and looked in at the clock. I leaned over the small box on the side of the wall. I opened the flap and snapped the wire.
"I did it did you?"
"Yes, let's go." I ran as fast as I could. I grabbed mike's shirt and snapped hard. Bonnie grabbed next. He got so close I thought he would eat mike's face. Foxy caught him on his hook and caused him to bleed. Freddy got in close and was pushed back. I looked up when I heard a familiar voice.
"Hello my friends." we all looked at him.
"Let me help, grab a leg."

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a wile. Next update on December 26th.