No regrets...

Katniss' PoV:
I woke up in my bed as usual, but it felt different. I had no clothes on and Peeta next me. Ooooooo. Now I remember.

I placed my hand on my forehead chuckling to myself, remembering it all. It was so sudden, but I did it with the man I love; Peeta Mellark.

I gently climbed out of bed, placing my clothes back on and slipped on my boots and hunting jacket. Usually just after sunrise all the wildlife had come out, so I had a good chance of shooting something today. I leant over the bed and kissed Peeta on the forehead, trying not to wake him and slipped through the door that ran parallel to the cream walls.

——-
The woods were beautiful today. The sun was out, splatting it's rays into the mustard leaves that had fallen on the dry muddy ground. You could hear birds up above, tweeting to other birds. The thick wooden tree trunks stood up next to each other as their branches and leaves swayed in all directions in-controllably thanks to the powerful wind.

Walking on the dry mud path I had designated over the years from hunting, I saw some breed of large bird fly over the sky. I quickly raised my weapon and impaled it with the sharp arrow that had just left my bow. It fell to the ground, so I went to pick it up.

'This will do for dinner' I thought to myself.

——
Entering the door of my house, I was surprised to see Peeta up so early. It was only 8:00am in the morning. I had been hunting for 2 hours! But to be honest it relaxed me so much.

Peeta heard me as I placed my weapon on the chair and slipped off my jacket. He turned around and smiled.

"Did you catch something?" He asked.

"Yeah, a pheasant. I thought we could make it into a pie tonight. Well...you could make it." I said chuckling slightly to him.

I walked around the kitchen island and gave him a hug from behind. I could feel him smiling.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He asked me.

"Yes I did. I did it with the man I love." I said proudly.

"Me too." He said. He turned around to face me.

"I got a call from Haymitch. He wants to see us today." Peeta said.

"Oh goodness, what now? Has he ran out of wine? Does he want another supply of alcohol?" I said jokingly.

"No, he never gave a reason why, but just said it involved travelling." He said.

"Oh, maybe to do with the Districts or to see Commander Payler since the war." I said guessing."

"Maybe." He said.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

"I'm not so hungry. I think I have a bug." I said with regret.

"Oh, well I won't force you to eat." He said laughing.

"I'm going to grab a shower and get ready so we can go to Haymitch in a few hours. What about you?" I asked him.

"I'm just going to eat this bowl of fruit and then I'll join you in the shower." He said smirking.

'Here we go again' I thought to myself....