Beauty lies within.

Peeta's PoV:
Surprisingly I was not awoken by Rose or Katniss screaming from a nightmare or even myself screaming. I woke up because my mind was lonely; Katniss wasn't here next to me.

I propped myself up, and stepped out of bed trying to trace any sound that I could follow. Suddenly I detected something. At first it was like humming, but then as I neared closer, it became to be the voice of an angel. I knew who it could be.

I slowly opened the last door of the last cart and there she was, singing to our daughter. She didn't hear, nor did she see me. It was the meadow song. She was so beautiful. I wish she knew how beautiful she was.

Humming the last few words, I adjusted my position slightly, making a noise.

She looked up at me with shock and embarrassment in her eyes.

"Did you hear all of that?" She asked still rocking Rose.

"Nearly, but you're such a beautiful singer. I've never heard you before." I said still in envy of the singing voice she possessed.

"Thank you. I'm not great but I just want to send Rose off to sleep. Speaking of which, let's head back to our room so I can put Rose down." She said whispering.

"Ok." I replied.

We snuck back to our room, trying not to wake up Rose for Katniss' sake. Katniss placed her in her cot gently and we both climbed into bed.

"I love you Peeta." She said.

"I love you too Katniss with all of my heart. I love you too."