Relations.

Katniss' Pov:
I'm now 6 months pregnant, but my belly isn't huge. I feel like I'm going to explode at the seams, but i suppose it's natural. Every day, morning and night I feel nauseous. It's horrible. Hopefully in the Capitol, something will help.

Me and Peeta were walking to the market today, as we needed some more food. Walking to the square of District 12, Peeta asked me: "What food do we need?"

"Just the essentials. I need some beef. This baby is making me feel exhausted thanks to my low iron score." I said to Peeta, making him smile.

"Ok, whatever you want." He said.

As we got to the market, my eye caught sight of Gale's mother. I detached my intertwined arm from Peeta's, still clutching my belly and waddled over to see her.

"One min Peeta, I want to talk to Gale's mother." I said.

"Ok. I'm going to look at this stall." He said. I nodded and trailed off.

She was pottering along with a shabby bag filled with un-attractive fruits.
I tapped her on the shoulder, being gentle not to frighten her. She was always a sensitive sort that never talked much, as far as I can remember. She stopped in her motion of walking and tuned around to face me.

"Hello Hazelle. Its me, Katniss." I said to her gently.

"Hello Katniss. It's nice to see you looking so well." She said.

"You too. How are you? Have you heard from Gale?" I asked her. Although I could never quite forgive Gale, it was Coin who released those bombs. Not Gale.

"I'm doing alright. Me and the children are well fed now thanks to Gale sending over food." She said. Judging by the manky fruits in her disheveled bag, Gale never sent over anything. He was very selfish when he wanted to be.

"I don't want to offend however, I don't believe you for one second." I said touching her arm.

She sighed. It was almost as if she knew she couldn't defeat the power of the truth.

"You are welcome anytime to come and eat with me and Peeta. We're just in Victors Village." I gestured kindly. She smiled stroking my cheek gently.

I reached into my hunting jacket and found a $10 note. I handed it to her. "Here, you need it more than me." I said.

"Katniss, I cant take this off you. You'll have another mouth to feed soon." She said.

"Take it. No arguments." I said.

"Thank you so much." She said.

She began to walk away. "Hazelle!...how did you know about the little one?" I asked meaning the baby inside me.

"I'm a woman. We notice these things." She said smiling and walking off, clenching to the money.

I saw Peeta stood in the same place I left him. The smell of hit chestnuts impaled my nose. "Mmmmmm, they smell good." I said sniffing the air and closing my eyes.

"Good job I got some then." Peeta said presenting me with a bag of them.

I hugged him.

"I got some beef and veg as well." He said.

"Good, we'll head home." I said.

—————————————

Unpacking the food, I had a felling of sickness slap me in the face. I dropped whatever I was holding and ran to the toilet. Peeta followed, knowing what was the matter.

I was wrenching in the toilet, when I felt him rub my cold back.

"Just get it out and then after that, we'll watch a movie. Or I can read to you."

It took me a good 5 minutes to clear out. "I just want to sleep." I said.

"Ok." He said. Picking me up, we both made our way to bed.

As he placed me in bed, he turned around to head out of the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Just to get some water for you in the morning." He said.

"Peeta?" He turned around.

"Stay with me." I said hopelessly.
Climbing next to me, he said: "Always."